Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Art's rehab went well. He now returns.

Art

Dude, seriously, what the **** are you talking about? If you're incapable of rationally explaining your opposing opinions, that's no one's fault but your own.

What?? Man, what the **** are YOU talking about. Can you read? Let's review:

I asked a question.

Art answered it.

I didn't appreciate the last paragraph in his answer so I replied with some sarcastic comments. I mean, i think it is pretty easy to follow.

Welcome Back

cast.jpg

I was thinking of this or the Elton John song ;) :laugh:

Good deal, Art. I was about to give a timely bump to some of last year's "spending threads" where you played such an educational role as we spit into the off-season. But now we have the "live" version. :)

Very glad everyone is doing well. :point2sky

Right, no opining allowed on this message board...especially when it's about how the board is run. Sorry, I forgot that law. It is improper to ask a question about the rules, my bad.

You guys have become a little too full of yourselves.

First, it's totally unfair to suggest I've become full of myself. I've ever been this full. Hell, I've likely gotten more humble :).

Second, you were not asking a question about the rules. Had you wished to do so by contacting me privately that would have been accomplishing that. What you did was decide to use this forum to cry about your woeful treatment. I tend to find we are a full of ourselves as the current state of punishment anyone is going through at any given time.

That you ALSO were incorrect about your view as to where this belonged simply makes it sting a bit more for you given you really only wanted to whine.

First, it's totally unfair to suggest I've become full of myself. I've ever been this full. Hell, I've likely gotten more humble :).

Second, you were not asking a question about the rules. Had you wished to do so by contacting me privately that would have been accomplishing that. What you did was decide to use this forum to cry about your woeful treatment. I tend to find we are a full of ourselves as the current state of punishment anyone is going through at any given time.

That you ALSO were incorrect about your view as to where this belonged simply makes it sting a bit more for you given you really only wanted to whine.

HE'SSSSSS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can't we all just get along?:laugh:

WB Art. Congrats on the baby girl! Your first order of business, which I hoped you've already fulfilled, is to purchase the baby's 1st Redskins jersey!..Make it a good one as it will leave a lasting impression for years to come! Welcome babygirl to your 2nd "family". :)

Art's family crisis ended in a very happy, healthy birth of a baby girl as most of you may already know. My leave is over and I'm back at work and will be back on the board and Redskins stuff again near full time. So, let the PMs for need and other questions come.

Cheers.

welcome back old friend, glad to hear all is well

Archived