Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Art's rehab went well. He now returns.

Art

I think it will be the pink paint job, and thick purple shag carpet you installed that may bother him more... maybe not :whoknows:

That's your office. We all thought it was about time the boiler room was fixed up, so we hired your buddy WB to do it. It should be on Trading Spaces in about six months. :)

Actually, no, you're not right.

You see, I'm a staff member here of this site. I frequently get many messages from people asking for help. When I'm not going to be here, I will announce it here so the bulk can see it and not expect the aid they may typically expect. And when I return, I will write it here so they know they may begin making requests again.

But, even without such information now expressed to you, honestly, your best, most proper course of action would be to allow those of us entrusted to moderate the site to do so without your back-seat opining. Other words, hush.

Right, no opining allowed on this message board...especially when it's about how the board is run. Sorry, I forgot that law. It is improper to ask a question about the rules, my bad.

You guys have become a little too full of yourselves.

Right, no opining allowed on this message board...especially when it's about how the board is run. Sorry, I forgot that law. It is improper to ask a question about the rules, my bad.

You guys have become a little too full of yourselves.

Dude, seriously, what the **** are you talking about? If you're incapable of rationally explaining your opposing opinions, that's no one's fault but your own.

Archived