Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Novak cut?

skins0128

It isn't blind loyalty. It is the reality that, when healthy, Hall was a damn good kicker, and that the injuries seemed to be rather flukeish. I'm sure he was depending on the word of the training staff to make his decision and he decided to roll the dice one more time. Unfortunately, it didn't work out.

It could be worse. We could have given Vandy a huge contract. At least we will save some money by getting rid of Hall.

Jason

Hasn't he had the same injury three years in a row?

It isn't blind loyalty. It is the reality that, when healthy, Hall was a damn good kicker, and that the injuries seemed to be rather flukeish. I'm sure he was depending on the word of the training staff to make his decision and he decided to roll the dice one more time. Unfortunately, it didn't work out.

It could be worse. We could have given Vandy a huge contract. At least we will save some money by getting rid of Hall.

Jason

was Hall healthy when we played the Vikings?

Whatever. The guy had more than enough opportunities to impress someone. He didn't.

I still don't get why he was on the sidelines on Sunday. This team is insane. It's like we don't want Novak to feel bad on his way out of town. But we couldn't make Arrington feel worse last year. The loyalties are just bizarre at times.

No doubt. This team is insane. How can anyone not make fun of this circus? Truly incredible. :doh:

This is what we get for not signing a good kicker in the offseason. I remember when in th e offseason I heard that Gibbs is sticking with Hall I was baffled. The guy not only is injuury prone but has lost all his confidence. After he missed that FG in Seattle I knew he was done. I just wish Gibbs stops being so loyal to individual players and be more loyal and think what is best for the TEAM.

Suisham has a strong leg and the capability to be a kicker in this league. What we don't know and are going to start finding out over the next 4 games is whether he is ready to take his previous experience to the next level and become a regular kicker on a rebuilding team.

that's what this is folks, a rebuilding team. might as well start over at kicker with a young player with the physical tools to make the long FGs and deep kickoffs.

signing a 35 year old kicker who kicks shallow on returns isn't going to help this club much, especially if he is suffering confidence problems and is in a a year long slump like Vanderjagt.

Archived