Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys release Vanderjagt sign Gramatica (Idiot Kicker Merge)

shk75

He was bouncing XPs off the upright last week against the Bucs. I'd love to see you guys sign him in a sadistic sort of way but honestly, I think this guys drinking has gone into overdrive. BP would not just cut this guy with his contract. No way, no chance IMO. I gotta believe that his drinking has become an issue and that's the reason he's gone.

Buyer beware on this guy.

Does he actually have a drinking problem? Or are you just basing this from when Peyton was busting his balls. Just curious.

Does he actually have a drinking problem? Or are you just basing this from when Peyton was busting his balls. Just curious.

It's been widely rumored down in Dallas. I think there's something to it myself. I mean, we're on the hook for like 2 million a year with this guy, multi year contract with signing bonus. You think we're going to cut him, take this cap hit and then run right out and sign Gramatica just because he's in a slump?

There's more to this story then has been reported yet IMO.

Whoever said vanderjagt's kickoffs suck never watched novak kickoff hes the worst in football he never even kicks it off inside the 10 and the average starting position is the 35....plus i went to the redskins dallas game in dallas vanderjagt had 2 kickoffs out of the endzone for touchbacks....and he nailed a 51 yarder with ease i think he just need a change of teams and hell be alright.

Dude, how can a kicker be that bad in the locker room. This guy will be loved, anything is better than Novak right now. I am sorry, Gibbs will bring him in...and why didn't we have Gramatica the whole time...the Cowboys just picked him up!

Loved? doubtful. He's the guy that called Peyton Manning a choker. Was he a great kicker till this year? Yeah, %-wise the best in history. But after missing that kick agianst Pittsburg last year, he has beeen very shaky. And now getting cut? His confidence must be even lower. I doitn know how good he would be with us.

Loved? doubtful. He's the guy that called Peyton Manning a choker. Was he a great kicker till this year? Yeah, %-wise the best in history. But after missing that kick agianst Pittsburg last year, he has beeen very shaky. And now getting cut? His confidence must be even lower. I doitn know how good he would be with us.

If he said that to Peyton then I def want him here becuase he is honest...:laugh::laugh:

Peyton is a choker in the big ones....LOL

No really

If he isnt kicking well he wont be here long enough to be a cancer...If he does well there wont be a reason for him to be a cancer so its no problem right?

Our Offense has proved that we can at least move down the field so we need a more accurate kicker and also one who has been in close games for the strectch run

It's been widely rumored down in Dallas. I think there's something to it myself. I mean, we're on the hook for like 2 million a year with this guy, multi year contract with signing bonus. You think we're going to cut him, take this cap hit and then run right out and sign Gramatica just because he's in a slump?

There's more to this story then has been reported yet IMO.

An alky kicker. That's a new one. :laugh:

I think we can pass on that. Sounds reaaaaaal suspect.

Archived