Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys release Vanderjagt sign Gramatica (Idiot Kicker Merge)

shk75

Good to see you here.

I thought he was a bad signing, but can't imagine anybody else out there is much better. You know?

Hey Bufford, hope you had a good Thanks Giving.

No, he was horrible. I hated the signing to be honest. A few sheckles more and maybe we could have signed AV. No matter, I think they signed Gramatica but I expect we will have a running talley on kickers in and out of Valley Ranch the next week or so.

Tell ya what's funny thou. Billy "I see dead people" Cundiff was the guy I think we had in mind as a replacement. You don't think Sean Payton has his connections into VR? The Saints signed Cundiff just last week to a contract. He kicked for them on Sunday.

:laugh:

Actually, his NFL career has been highlighted with some of the most clutch kicks anybody's seen, and frowned upon by misses in the middle of games.

all i know, in big games ive seen him in the past 2-3 yeats, with the game on the line, he has been an absolute bum....

that being said, the skins will bring him in and offer the largest contract for a kicker in NFL history

I love nick Novak and hes a greta Local guy but....I would grab vandrjagt because he is a Vet

He was down mentally in dallas but him at 50% is better than young Nick right now....

We can bring Novak back and let him compete again next off season because hell be good one day.

his 3 misses were between 40-49...

But he is 1-1 from 50+

Id do it...

Right now...He's a burnout or has some other problem. Not an upgrade unfortunately.

I'm sorry are we talking about Vandy not being an upgrade over the same Novak that gives people heart palpitations when he tries to kick a 37 yard FG? And the same Novak that gets his KO's between the 10-15 yard line on a good day?

For the rest of the year Vandy would be an upgrade, and probably come on the cheap since Dallass gave him a nice signing bonus. We would disregard that last sentence and give him the standard 6yr 30mil deal.

Archived