Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Americans To Be Tortured For Refusing To Show ID?

MonkeySkin

I concur. All the kid had to do was listen and show his ID. Noooo, he feels he doesn't have to and he's going to pull the race card. He got what he deserved. Send him back to Iran and he can live their under their rules.

if they wanted him out of there for not having his ID, all they had to do was cuff him and drag him out. torchering him until he complies is NOT the thing to do. how hard is it to slap a pair of handcuffs on someone on the ground?

if they wanted him out of there for not having his ID, all they had to do was cuff him and drag him out. torchering him until he complies is NOT the thing to do. how hard is it to slap a pair of handcuffs on someone on the ground?
Looks to me like he was cuffed. They tased him to get him to stand up. I agree with you, it's one thing to tase someone to get them under control and slap the cuffs on - another entirely to tase over and over to force them to do something. That's torture IMO. It shouldn't be hard for three cops to drag out one retarded already tased college student. I've watched bouncers drag away huge angry drunks hundreds of times without a taser or handcuffs.

everyone reacts to a tazer differently. some people are practically uneffected.

Right. Which is why I have a problem with the way the article was written:

Depending on each individual's physiology, it takes at least a minute to be able to even stand after a single Taser shot

This is a deliberately vague statement contrived to get people to believe something that isn't true-without technically lying about it.

You guys are so retarded and mislead with the "left and right" B.S... Actually, that website doesn't believe in the "left and right" crap anyways...

Here's a different link, which was posted on that same website but ya'll must have missed it.

http://www.nbc11.com/news/10328455/detail.html

"retarded and mislead" huh nice.......... very well thought out and educated response.. and trust me I am neither

Exactly! We don't live in a totalitarian state! Those guys deserve prison terms.

not yet we don't. although i do hate the patriot act, this is not a case of it. this is just a case of terrible officers torchering a citizen, and they should be charged with assault. and as far as i remember, isn't it illegal to attack a prisoner in cuffs?

"leftist liberalism protest everything believe nothing website" :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm just more opened minded to blame everything on left or right.

It was an off handed comment and I dotn blame anything on left or right..,. I am neither republican nor democrat. I believe both are Full of it. I just read the articles on the website and it was all extremely liberal commentary and conspiracy theory.

I thought the right was for small government? How come all of you on the right are for the police being able to do any damn thing they want? That's not limited government. Checking peoples ID's everywhere they go isn't limited government. How can you on the right support that?
these republicans aren't really right so much as they are south. they lean more towards authoritarianism which is exactly what i don't believe in.

It was an off handed comment and I dotn blame anything on left or right..,. I am neither republican nor democrat. I believe both are Full of it. I just read the articles on the website and it was all extremely liberal commentary and conspiracy theory.

It's Prison Planet

It's a joke of a web site

I thought the right was for small government? How come all of you on the right are for the police being able to do any damn thing they want? That's not limited government. Checking peoples ID's everywhere they go isn't limited government. How can you on the right support that?

both left and right are mostly wrong because they see things with blinders most of the time

It's because they really don't want a smaller government they really want a government that controls people MORE! Only they want to pay less for it! LOL

You guys should watch the other video with the lady in the car and let me know what she did wrong.

She operated a motor vehicle on a public highway without a driver's license (or she had one and refused to show it), and refused to identify herself to police. In addition, she failed to comply with the officer's request for her to exit the vehicle. You do NOT have the same expectation of privacy in a motor vehicle operated on public roads as you would in your own home or place of business. That fact is well established by both statutory and case law. If she had properly identified herself, she could have legally refused a search of her vehicle, but she was a dumbass and got herself arrested, so now the cops are free to search her vehicle incident to her arrest.

If she had just showed them her driver's license, she would have been on her merry way if there were no other serious violations of law (DUI, etc.), but instead she wanted to play games. The police acted reasonably and professionally in that situation. I have no pity for her at all, because she's stupid.

Oh, yeah, that Infowars site is stupid, too.

What are you all, sheep? The authorities demand to show your papers, and you comply like well-trained lackeys?

Forget that. And no, the kid did not have it coming to him because he didn't immediately comply to the powers in charge. It is amazing how some of you brush off every abuse of power as the person "having it coming to them." All the lovers of Big Government...

If they do not have a good reason to card someone, they do NOT most certainly have the power to further abuse the citizen because they did not comply with a questionably legal order to "show your papers." What, did we fight against the Nazis and oppose the Commies only to adopt their actions, with the weak willed supporters of authority are all willing to give into their power while proclaiming yourself to be "loyal Americans"? Pffft.

You get in line with everyone else. Not me. Next step, turn in your firearms, for they need to be registered, too. Some of you are oblivious to the fact that one thing leads to another. Then, appear for the appointed work camp, and get on the work camp train.

If I get pulled over for a valid reason, I show my ID. If I cop randomly, in the middle of nowhere, demands my ID for no reason, then forget it.

And some of you would be the first little ****es whining had this kid done something Colombine-like.

Where were the cops? Why wasn't he checked?

I know, this concept called "authority", it's been hard for libs to swallow ever since the hippies popped up

Nobody wants a cop around, unless their ass is in jeopardy

And some of you would be the first little ****es whining had this kid done something Colombine-like.

Where were the cops? Why wasn't he checked?

I know, this concept called "authority", it's been hard for libs to swallow ever since the hippies popped up

Nobody wants a cop around, unless their ass is in jeopardy

i have no problem with cops for the fact that they are a cop. as a matter of fact, in middle school i had a lot of fun with the officer that was assigned to the school. one time he took me out of lunch and took me to his squad car to show me his M16.

i think its great they have cops at schools to kill any colombine-like ****s, but this has NOTHING to do with columbine and is a non-sequitar.

Archived