Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Americans To Be Tortured For Refusing To Show ID?

MonkeySkin

Show me the BILL to house even one of those worthless wastes of flesh and oxygen compared to the $12 (max) of rope required to hang the son of a *****.

You have a point with the money thing. I'll give you that. I still don't think that justifies taking another life. I love your outrage at money being wasted but I'm sure you have nothing to say about the billions of dollars missing in Iraq and elsewhere.

People like you... those people who have a greater interest in Legality than JUSTICE or PUNISHMENT. Who are more interested in whether some clerk typed the ****ing search warrant application correctly than whether the SOB is guilty of what he's being charged with. Who have more interest in the "rights" of a killer than of the family who who took a loved one from.

Does that explain it well enough?

Sorry if I care about laws. I didn't realize I was talking to an anarchist.

Who doesn't care about the rights of the victimes family? I don't believe that it's their right to take a persons life though. It doesn't bring their loved one back. And last time I checked vigilante murder was still murder and still a crime.

Also, punishment doesn't always equal justice. How many people, innocent people, have been taken off of death row after evidence cleared them? If you start executing people for everything don't you think there will be innocent people swept up and killed as well? Or is that ok with you because in the big picture it will "deter" crime?

You have a point with the money thing. I'll give you that. I still don't think that justifies taking another life. I love your outrage at money being wasted but I'm sure you have nothing to say about the billions of dollars missing in Iraq and elsewhere.

Who doesn't care about the rights of the victimes family? I don't believe that it's their right to take a persons life though. It doesn't bring their loved one back. And last time I checked vigilante murder was still murder and still a crime.

Also, punishment doesn't always equal justice. How many people, innocent people, have been taken off of death row after evidence cleared them? If you start executing people for everything don't you think there will be innocent people swept up and killed as well? Or is that ok with you because in the big picture it will "deter" crime?

he's not an anarchist, quite the contrary, he believes in a police state.

he's not an anarchist, quite the contrary, he believes in a police state.

Well he says he cares about justice and punishment and not law. That makes him an vigilante anarchist in my book.

It could also be argued that he's a terrorist. **** fighting things legally. Let's just go assassinate a person or bomb something. Because justice and punishment matter more.

Well he says he cares about justice and punishment and not law. That makes him an vigilante anarchist in my book.

It could also be argued that he's a terrorist. **** fighting things legally. Let's just go assassinate a person or bomb something. Because justice and punishment matter more.

anarchists go and do their own thing, he wants an all-powerful authority that leads with fear and punishment.

Personally, the money thing is only PART of why I believe in the death penalty. I'm an "eye for an eye" sort of person. I believe in revenge as a righteous motive for many types of action.

As for the government funds missing in Iraq and elsewhere, that's a different topic, for a different time. I don't like what we're spending on a lot of things, whether we can account for it or not; but that's for another thread.

When I say "Legality" I'm talking about the SOB who walks away because the AMERICAN police officers didn't read him his rights in the proper dialect of Chinese. I'm talking about the drug dealer who walks because a clerk reversed the numbers in an address while typing a search warrant application. Things like that.

Apparantly most of the Liberals in America don't care about the rights of the victim's families, because they keep failing to bring closure and Justice to them by convicting and executing those SOBs. As I commented earlier, if I were a family member of Ron Goldman I would have put a certain former Heisman trophy winner in the ground after that bunch of ****-ups failed to convict him. I would gladly have gone to jail or the gas chamber for it; but I would have seen OJ Simpson in the ground first. If the system won't meet out justice, it's the job of the people to do so, so far as I'm concerned.

I have repeatedly commented on this site that if you're stupid enough to be in a place or among people that will make you appear guilty of a crime, you get what you deserve. I'd be more than willing to see innocent people potentially executed to ensure that we got all the guilty ones.

Oh so he's a facist? Damn. He just missed that movement.

I find it incredibly intersting how you panty-waisted, liberal morons consider anyone who doesn't despise police officers and wants to see Justice as the defining characteristic in our legal system a Fascist.

It just shows me more and more that "America" is truly dead.

I find it incredibly intersting how you panty-waisted, liberal morons consider anyone who doesn't despise police officers and wants to see Justice as the defining characteristic in our legal system a Fascist.

From reading this thread I am starting to believe you might be right. :(

Mass_, ever consider moving to the Middle East and joining the Taliban? Their concept of retributive justice - death to adulterers, amputate a hand for theft - seems to fit with your point of view.

They share his views on the role of women and the family, too. And respect for authority. (As long as authority isn't child protective services or the ATF.)

Ooh, "taking an adversarial stance". Now that sounds like justification for multiple assaults to me.

He took an adversarial stance AND then resisted arrest. That is why he was tazed. For resisting arrest. Personally, I would have beaten him with my billy club. That's just me though.

Spot on, dude. Spot on.

He took an adversarial stance AND then resisted arrest. That is why he was tazed. For resisting arrest. Personally, I would have beaten him with my billy club. That's just me though.

He didn't resist arrest. He failed to arrest himself.

Failing to put yourself in the back of a squad car isn't resisting arrest.

Is he resisting arrest if he "refuses a direct order" to handcuff himself?

They share his views on the role of women and the family, too. And respect for authority. (As long as authority isn't child protective services or the ATF.)

Hey, if they were only Americans I might have some level of interest in having something to do with them. Unfortunately that entire "foreigner" thing kills any interest I would ever have in being involved with them at all.

Hey, if they were only Americans I might have some level of interest in having something to do with them. Unfortunately that entire "foreigner" thing kills any interest I would ever have in being involved with them at all.

so you dislike them for not being american, and you dislike americans for not being like them... ok. gotcha.

And they share his views on foreigners, too.

:)

so you dislike them for not being american, and you dislike americans for not being like them... ok. gotcha.

Packer, you're right to a degree. I just think you missed a couple very important things....

I never said I wanted their entire system, just that I would prefer certain parts of their system over what we currently have here.

I never claimed that our entire system was worthless. Just the punishment aspect and the fact that we are no longer as interested in Justice as I believe we used to be.

What I've actually said is that I would like to take parts of the system used in the Middle East and replace certain parts of our system with those things. I've also said that I wouldn't want anything to do with the people currently using that system because they are not Americans. What I'd like to see is Americans start to buy in to a limited selection of the ideas from that system and impliment them in our system.... largely because I believe it's a start towards pulling the United States of America out of its grave.

MSF, do you agree with anything liberalism has accomplished?

I discussed the list of "accomplishments" of Liberals in the thread that listed them a couple weeks ago. For the most part I was not in favor of them. Out of the list of probably 25 items, I think I responded favorably to two or three of them, at most. If I remember correctly the vast majority of those "accomplishments" were unConstitutional acts of Federal power or things that I do not agree with from a philosophical point of view.

Archived