Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

have some faith. I think this is a trap game for the panthers.

theres no faith with this defense man. each week i wait for them to wake up, and they never do. i hope to eat my words, but i severely doubt it. theyre gonna trounce the hell out of us. smith will have at least 150 yards, and if our run D looks like it did last week, deangelo williams will look like the second coming of barry sanders.

how glad are you guys that were not playing the chargers? :(

I think if we have throwback uniforms we should have throwback equipment as well. Let's see these guys go head to head with no facemasks, and leather shoulder pads. Also, let's go with throwback rules...no forward passes today Saunders!

PS if you think I'm serious, do yourself a favor and go shoot yourself b/c you don't deserve to live.

theres no faith with this defense man. each week i wait for them to wake up, and they never do. i hope to eat my words, but i severely doubt it. theyre gonna trounce the hell out of us. smith will have at least 150 yards, and if our run D looks like it did last week, deangelo williams will look like the second coming of barry sanders.

how glad are you guys that were not playing the chargers? :(

At this point, I'm thankful I get to go sit down in FedEx this Sunday, and watch one of the great coaches of all time do what he loves. We may not be able to watch him for very much longer guys, time to savor every minute.

And throwbacks would be SWEET!!!

Who knew the final part of playing Redskins football was simply wearing the burgandy pants again?????

Oh yeah, and the whole running the ball and stopping the run part lol :laugh:

But honestly, just when you think this defense would absolutely crumble in the face of adversity, gossip, and turmoil, they use it to come together. What a statement this team showed. It is a bit frustrating that its 11 games in we finally played good football all across the board, but I'd actually be more content knowing we "have the team" rather than having to try and rehaul the entire team in the offseason.

I hate to be "that guy" but........IT WAS THE PANTSS!!!!(and other things)

Who knew the final part of playing Redskins football was simply wearing the burgandy pants again?????

Oh yeah, and the whole running the ball and stopping the run part lol :laugh:

But honestly, just when you think this defense would absolutely crumble in the face of adversity, gossip, and turmoil, they use it to come together. What a statement this team showed. It is a bit frustrating that its 11 games in we finally played good football all across the board, but I'd actually be more content knowing we "have the team" rather than having to try and rehaul the entire team in the offseason.

Being "that guy", how's that working out for you so far?