Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I agree, try something different but not to different. Maybe we should do like the Chargers who kind of took a little bit from all of their previous uniforms. Just get rid of these current uniforms, especially the god awful red pants and red sox, that just looks childish. Portis wanted that garbage

it will be merged' date=' but that looks like someone screwed up on the paint job.\\Once again I would like to see a tweak. Maybe eliminate the stripes on the helmet and sleeves. Make our pants back to the old 1970s gold. The burgundy jersies would look sharp then.[/quote']

Eliminate the cold weather all burgundy socks, too. They match the pants and look like tights. ugh.

I agree, try something different but not to different. Maybe we should do like the Chargers who kind of took a little bit from all of their previous uniforms. Just get rid of these current uniforms, especially the god awful red pants and red sox, that just looks childish. Portis wanted that garbage

I like the red sox! It's like you say, different but not too defferent.

Good ol' double post, sorry... It's the iPhone

Just a random thought here. You ever notice that people who have iPhones always make sure to mention that they in fact have an iPhone?

I'm not hating on people who have iPhones or the actual phone itself. Hell, I'd like to have one. I can't help but wonder if/when I get one, I'll be telling people that i'll be calling them on my iPhone. :D

New coach = new uniforms?

The Broncos changed their duds under Shanny; perhaps we will too.

Tradition! you say.

We have had these uniforms for too long and there were other uniforms before these. Furthermore, we have had almost 20 years of suboptimal performance with the current scheme.

Lets bring back the burgundy and gold.:dallasuck:chair:

I loke something like the helmet tcu won in the bowl game. Fade from one color to the next. Rework the jersey and pants as well.

Kinda like the Sand Diego State Aztecs helmet which looks like an airbrushed van driven by someone named Slater.

Teams like the Skins, Packers, Raiders have a rich tradition and have superbowl victories to back them up. They should wear the uniforms they won their supebowls with. Leave the multiple uniform changes to teams like the Jaguars, Seahawks and Falcons. And if the Skins do change uniforms it could all go horribly wrong like the Buffalo Bills.

This uniform is perfect:

amabyo.jpg

Edited by gunslinger5

Guest Spearfeather
The only change I would like to see... Even if just for a "time to time" option...

is gold pants with burgundy jersey. I still like burgundy pants with white jersey.

The Great Compromise that would satisfy almost everyone.

Burgundy jersey with gold pants

White jersey with Burgundy pants

The Great Compromise that would satisfy almost everyone.

Burgundy jersey with gold pants

White jersey with Burgundy pants

I would like that...especially if the jerseys were tweaked to look like the George Allen era uniforms.

Does anyone in the know have any information about the possibility of the team updating the uniforms under Shanahan?

Kinda like the Sand Diego State Aztecs helmet which looks like an airbrushed van driven by someone named Slater.

Teams like the Skins, Packers, Raiders have a rich tradition and have superbowl victories to back them up. They should wear the uniforms they won their supebowls with. Leave the multiple uniform changes to teams like the Jaguars, Seahawks and Falcons. And if the Skins do change uniforms it could all go horribly wrong like the Buffalo Bills.

This uniform is perfect:

I'm with you gunslinger.

Our jerseys are sick.