Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

I think LaRon wears white workout tights with a burgundy sleeve over top.

There are actually 4 versions of socks that the players seem to wear.

1. The standard like the ones on Eastbay...although Eastbay does not have the burgundy color...in fact the actual color is not available anywear retail.

2. A standard white sock along with a burgundy sleeve which I have no idea where to get.

3. burgundy workout tights with standard white socks.

4. white workout tights with a burgundy sleeve atop. In this case I assume LaRon wears lo-cut cleat liners..not bare feet in his cleats.

Wow. I'm not trying to be smart, but how do you know so much about their socks?

Thought's been occurring to me for the last few weeks.

The impression I get is that the team, while winning, hasn't been playing at the same inspired level they demonstrated @ Dallas and @ Philly.

I've decided it's the uniforms.

At Dallas, the Cowboys, as home team, made us wear the red jerseys that we normally never wear. And we played perfect football, and dominated them.

Next week, at Philly? Same uniforms. Same results.

And then we came home. And put on the white.

I'm thinking the Skins need to revert to wearing the Burgundy uniforms at home. I think they look better. Me, I'd rather wear them. And I think the whole thing about the white being luckier is old, anyway.

We've got a new coach. Or as the folks in Tailgate (some of them) say, it's Time For Change.

Bring back the Burgundy.

(I think doing so for the Steelers game would be a really good idea.)

I can't tell if this post is sarcastic...

but...

I absolutely love white on whites. It reminds me of baseball. Just putting on the crisp, clean, all whites, or crisp clean pinstripes and going out on the field, it's just awesome...then coming back and just showing how dirty you are after the game, just feels good. You played hard.

How bout a white helmet?

I can't tell if this post is sarcastic...

but...

I absolutely love white on whites. It reminds me of baseball. Just putting on the crisp, clean, all whites, or crisp clean pinstripes and going out on the field, it's just awesome...then coming back and just showing how dirty you are after the game, just feels good. You played hard.

How bout a white helmet?

You ask if my post was sarcastic? And then you say you want white uniforms because they make you think of baseball?!?!?!

Link.