Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

The team finally looks like the Redskins again :applause:

You got that right.

When I first saw the Skins run out onto the field yesterday, I turned to my wife and said, "We are going to win today."

She said, "How do you know?"

"We are wearing our burgundy pants", I said.

She laughed at me and said, "I hope you are right."

After the game, she said to me as we were walking back to the ES/RR tailgate, "I'm glad we won with the burgundy pants today because I am tired of seeing the all whites because our players, especially the offence and defensive line guys look like the Pillsbury Dough boy." :laugh:

Have you SEEN the Bears orange jerseys?

Yes, as a matter of fact, I have seen those orange Bears (3rd) jersey. And it had me thinking, "could a gold (3rd) jersey be much further behind for the Redskins" at least on an experimental basis?

For example, they could use the gold for pregame warmups, then switch to their regular dark or white jerseys for the game, just like MLB (batting practice jerseys). If the idea catches on, then, certainly, fans would buy up gold jerseys to add to their collections. Are you listening, Mr. Snyder?**

**Even Tom Cruise would like the idea! After all, his football team wore gold jerseys in the movie "All The Right Moves".

now lose the black shoes

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!

As for the pants, it looks like Joe got sick of everything, including all the time players spent determining what color of uniform they needed to be in, in order to win a game. Bout damn time we went back to what were are!

I luv these uniform threads! :)

The fashion police post was killer!!!!1

The pants definitely looked very shiny even from the top of the stadium! I like the look much better than the white!!!! Burg/Burg would be a cool look too! The black shoes are ok with me too!