RSkinsFan

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

I really could care less. I understand the argument behind tradition. I am also a believer that tradition also sates that times change.

go tell that to the bears or the packers.

Yes sir!!!

They sure are shiny though...I dont know if I like that part. The duller look was meaner.

But hey, Ill take what I can get.

The team finally looks like the Redskins again :applause:

You got that right.

When I first saw the Skins run out onto the field yesterday, I turned to my wife and said, "We are going to win today."

She said, "How do you know?"

"We are wearing our burgundy pants", I said.

She laughed at me and said, "I hope you are right."

After the game, she said to me as we were walking back to the ES/RR tailgate, "I'm glad we won with the burgundy pants today because I am tired of seeing the all whites because our players, especially the offence and defensive line guys look like the Pillsbury Dough boy." :laugh:

now lose the black shoes

I love the black shoe look. I also love the shinier pants. They look new and refreshing. A b ig change from looking like they have been in the closet for 20 years.

I never really liked the all whites simply because when they originally debuted in the season opener against the Jets when Spurrier was here, it was Lavar Arrington who was credited with the idea.

:puke:

now lose the black shoes

I agree. It makes them look old and slow.

Like SF44, my son and I both felt confident when we saw

the burgundy pants. They looked like the Redskins!

Have you SEEN the Bears orange jerseys?

Yes, as a matter of fact, I have seen those orange Bears (3rd) jersey. And it had me thinking, "could a gold (3rd) jersey be much further behind for the Redskins" at least on an experimental basis?

For example, they could use the gold for pregame warmups, then switch to their regular dark or white jerseys for the game, just like MLB (batting practice jerseys). If the idea catches on, then, certainly, fans would buy up gold jerseys to add to their collections. Are you listening, Mr. Snyder?**

**Even Tom Cruise would like the idea! After all, his football team wore gold jerseys in the movie "All The Right Moves".

FashionPolice.jpg

What happened to this look? It was the best one

:)

sb17.gif

Shiny pants are okay - the material doesn't allow tacklers to get a good hold, but the black shoes-:doh: - shiny shirts would be beneficial too:D

I hope next week we go white jersey, burgundy pants, WHITE shoes.

I can't say shirt? :laugh:

s h i r t

Yes sir!!!

They sure are shiny though...I dont know if I like that part. The duller look was meaner.

But hey, Ill take what I can get.

yeah, they need to do something bout that

now lose the black shoes

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!

As for the pants, it looks like Joe got sick of everything, including all the time players spent determining what color of uniform they needed to be in, in order to win a game. Bout damn time we went back to what were are!

Call me old school, but would love to see white jerseys and gold pants.

I would like to see that too. I'd liked yesterday's look though, even if the pants were shiny. Black shoes are just throwback and I like 'em!

I luv these uniform threads! :)

The fashion police post was killer!!!!1

The pants definitely looked very shiny even from the top of the stadium! I like the look much better than the white!!!! Burg/Burg would be a cool look too! The black shoes are ok with me too!