Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To Mark Brunell: Thanks for the Memories (merged)

s0crates

Yeah, thanks for never taking the blame. Thanks for missing the deep receiver 90% of the time. Thanks for finding Ladell Betts in the flats when it's 3rd and 10. Thanks for leading this offense to an NFL record worst in a playoff game.

Yeah, we have a lot to be thankful for today.

LOL.....I really wanted Brunell out of there too...but let's atleast send him packing on a few good words...

It was nice having you here, but get the **** outta here...LOL

Sike naw.....Brunell did okay while here (Thanks for the good times)....but I just wished he would have gotten benched back in the 2005 playoffs.

We should of been in the Super Bowl last year .Hands down..We had a championship defense that catapulted into the playoffs.All Brunoodle had to do is throw a couple of tds vs,Tampa or Seattle and we were in.I believe he cost us a trip to the Super Bowl.I agree with you 100%

Ok,I wanted this to be a true THANKS,but after reading the previous posts,I only have to say thanks for the Jacksonville game.It was the second game I have been to and it was without a doubt the most fun I have had in a long time.The OT win was a great memory.And thanks for the run for the playoffs last year.Honestly though,the team won despite the rotten offence.I feel bad because I REALLY!! wanted to get to the Super Bowl with Brunell..Good luck,and hopefully,Cambell can get enough experience to get the SKINS to the big game next year......:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :point2sky

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!:cheers:

I hope Mark sees this and ignores the mean-spirited posts here.

You did a great job for us Mark, and gave us a season none of us will ever forget last year. You truly played your guts out, even when you were getting beat up this year. Some of us know the real story... some of us will turn the blind eye and blame you for everything. Just know that we are out there, and that we appreciate everything you've done so far. Most of all, thanks for being such a classy guy in the face of so much criticism from the second you got here. You played well even with so much hate thrusted towards you.

All this will do is give you the needed break from all the punishment you'e taken both mentally and physically from our play as a team in general. We know it's not your fault, and once again, thank you for all the great plays you made with the team.

I like the guy, but it's time for the team to move on to a younger, fresh QB.

Then you know him better than I do..... I dont care who is QB as long as he is mobile and has a good arm that can pass further than 5 yards, makes good decisions and has great field vision...... Like the guy who came before JC.... Whatshisname....I heard someone say Scott....was that it?

I hope Mark sees this and ignores the mean-spirited posts here.

You did a great job for us Mark, and gave us a season none of us will ever forget last year. You truly played your guts out, even when you were getting beat up this year. Some of us know the real story... some of us will turn the blind eye and blame you for everything. Just know that we are out there, and that we appreciate everything you've done so far. Most of all, thanks for being such a classy guy in the face of so much criticism from the second you got here. You played well even with so much hate thrusted towards you.

All this will do is give you the needed break from all the punishment you'e taken both mentally and physically from our play as a team in general. We know it's not your fault, and once again, thank you for all the great plays you made with the team.

Wait a minute, I thought that once we plugged Campbell in we would automatically start winning!

This tells it all. Some of these jokers say stuff hoping Brunell reads their comments and appreciates them in return. Kissing his butt will get you nothing more than a brown nose.

Yes, Redskins fans, the time for Jason Campbell has come. But let us give Mark Brunell the respect he deserves as his career comes to an end. As we prepare to say fairwell to Mark Brunell, let us also say thanks for the memories.

I heart you, Mark Brunell. Thank you for getting us to the playoffs. Thank you for being a competitor. Thank you for having class. I'm sorry for the rotten support you got here in DC. I'm sorry your headcoach decided to throw a monkey wrench in your offense by bringing in a whole new OC and system. I'm sorry your owner can't keep the same team 2 years in a row and needs to throw big money at people who never got us into the playoffs in the first place.

Good luck to you, and please help Jason learn to be a great NFL QB.

You Guys Still Bashing Brunell Need To Grow The F*** Up!!!! Was He Supposed To Bench Himself???? He Did Some Decent Things While He Was Here, Did Ramsey???? Did The Other Laundry List Of Qb's That Have Been Here Since That Moron That Ran His Head Into The Wall?????

Thanks Again Mark!!!

So the fact that other QB's haven't produced in the Burgundy and Gold makes it ok to have Brunell at the helm? This is a loser mentality.

Let's throw a parade for Brunell to send him off to the Pro Bowl.

How many of you are hoping something happens to Campbell so your boy can get back in there?

For all the losers in this thread (and there's many of them), just remember that the Redskins have had 2 QB's in the past 100 years (its seems) that were able to simply lead the team to the playoffs.

And, oh, they've had many QB's try.

1 of those 2 QB's was Mark Brunell.

Archived