Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dinner w/ Chris Samuels

Thirtyfive2seven

Hey everyone, its not a big deal but I went to dinner with my new roommate and sitting with us at Sakoya (in ashburn.. spelling to be determined later when I'm sober), was Chris Samuels and his hot girlfriend? I don't know if it was his woman because I didn't ask but she was HAWT. Anyways, I told him great win against the Girls and he said, thanks I appreciate it. I wish there was something else to report but I was too busy intrenched in the conversational tangents of my new roommate to really have a talk with him. Besides, who in their right mind would bug the crap out of him while he's on an obvious date with such a hottie?

Most memorable moment came when the cheif tosses shrimp into your mouth. I caught one, chris caught one, and his date caught it. Inbetween the next toss he said, if we all catch it we get a free meal. I caught mine, he caught his, but the girl missed. He laughed at her and said she messed it up :laugh: Anyways, fun night - not only because I met him (3rd time, I met him twice at Ozio's in DC) but because I got hammered at the next 2 bars I went to.

Hope you all enjoy although I do admit there isn't really that much to tell.

Most memorable moment came when the cheif tosses shrimp into your mouth. I caught one, chris caught one, and his date caught it. Inbetween the next toss he said, if we all catch it we get a free meal. I caught mine, he caught his, but the girl missed. He laughed at her and said she messed it up :laugh: Anyways, fun night - not only because I met him (3rd time, I met him twice at Ozio's in DC) but because I got hammered at the next 2 bars I went to.

Cheif? We all know what you meant , sounds like you got hammered on Saki

before the last 2 bars you went to :laugh:

I read Cheif and just assumed he was keeping the story indian themed.

If I met him I probably would have been breaking down the offensive and defensive schemes, going over the playbook, and discussing his feelings on the upcoming game against Philly.

Then I would have made him autograph my shirt, hat or whatever; and asked for his phone number/screenname/email address, but then just laugh it off like I was only kidding.

Later that night I would jump on to ExtremeSkins wasted and immediately start a new thread claiming "me and Chris Samuels are boys." I would say I have his phone number, his email address, his screenname, and we are getting together later at the local bar.

Id also be headed to next years redskins barbq....that **** looked awesome.

Hey everyone, its not a big deal but I went to dinner with my new roommate and sitting with us at Sakoya (in ashburn.. spelling to be determined later when I'm sober), was Chris Samuels and his hot girlfriend? I don't know if it was his woman because I didn't ask but she was HAWT. Anyways, I told him great win against the Girls and he said, thanks I appreciate it. I wish there was something else to report but I was too busy intrenched in the conversational tangents of my new roommate to really have a talk with him. Besides, who in their right mind would bug the crap out of him while he's on an obvious date with such a hottie?

I saw him at "Blowzio" as well, he was upstairs violating the substance abuse policy. I guess I found out why he cant block worth a crap this year.

Great story...Glad you can remember it..lol...I think its great that these players will talk w/the fans....and did you think he would be seen in public w/anything less than what you saw that nite?...Thats what $$$ does for ya!..:D ..great story and sounds like you enjoyed yourself.

Hail!:eaglesuck :point2sky

I read Cheif and just assumed he was keeping the story indian themed.

If I met him I probably would have been breaking down the offensive and defensive schemes, going over the playbook, and discussing his feelings on the upcoming game against Philly.

Then I would have made him autograph my shirt, hat or whatever; and asked for his phone number/screenname/email address, but then just laugh it off like I was only kidding.

Later that night I would jump on to ExtremeSkins wasted and immediately start a new thread claiming "me and Chris Samuels are boys." I would say I have his phone number, his email address, his screenname, and we are getting together later at the local bar.

Id also be headed to next years redskins barbq....that **** looked awesome.

LMFAO skins stalker:D

Hmm when I read Chief I immedieatly thought of that old commercial I forget what it was for but the guy is painting the field at Arrowhead and some guy comes out and says: nice job, but who are the Chefs? The guy had painted it all wrong in the end zone... that one was a classic

Hmm when I read Chief I immedieatly thought of that old commercial I forget what it was for but the guy is painting the field at Arrowhead and some guy comes out and says: nice job, but who are the Chefs? The guy had painted it all wrong in the end zone... that one was a classic

Great GOOGLEYMOOGALY!!

Great commercial

WOw, I was pretty hammered when I wrote that. Oh well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

All except the Chiefs part :)

Archived