Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo was almost two yds over the line...

TradeTheBeal!

Name the game!  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Name the game!

• The WildOne!
    • The Shank Redemption!
    • The Sean, shank redemption!
    • Capital Kickback
    • Washington Re-Do
    • Other... Please post

Unfortunately, I couldn't get screenshots of the stream, but I watched it. I'm sorry to say that Romo sits to pee was behind the line when he threw the pass. The official was standing at the line of scrimmage and got a good look at it.

Jason

TOLD YOU GUYS! Geez you guys are SUCH homers. I mean don't get me wrong I'm a homer too...I think we will be in the playoffs.

But seriously get a grip, it was close, but he was safe.

TOLD YOU GUYS! Geez you guys are SUCH homers. I mean don't get me wrong I'm a homer too...I think we will be in the playoffs.

But seriously get a grip, it was close, but he was safe.

Okay, but that doesn't mean there weren't MANY others....

And you think you'll be in the playoffs? That's pretty funny... What are you going to sign a reciever that doesn't drop game "winning"/changing passed every game? Or does a team that gets 150 yards+ a game in penalties usually suddenly become a disiplined team? Or do teams that win one week and then constantly lose games they "should have" won the next go to the play offs now because they have an unproven QB that has lost 2 games of the 3 he's played in? I'm not saying that we're going to the play offs, but I'd say at this point we have just as much of a chance as you do, which may very well be none.....

this game just proved that the cowboys are a sloppy and undisciplined team. With all the penalties that were called, we all know there were A TON of penalties that were not called. They were probably committing a penalty on every play!! Good teams do not make that many mistakes, they SUCK!!

And you think you'll be in the playoffs? That's pretty funny... What are you going to sign a reciever that doesn't drop game "winning"/changing passed every game? Or does a team that gets 150 yards+ a game in penalties usually suddenly become a disiplined team? Or do teams that win one week and then constantly lose games they "should have" won the next go to the play offs now because they have an unproven QB that has lost 2 games of the 3 he's played in? I'm not saying that we're going to the play offs, but I'd say at this point we have just as much of a chance as you do, which may very well be none.....

uhh....I'm a Redskins fan buddy. Not everyone from texas roots for the Cowboys.

BTW watched that play over again. Ball was on the 32.5 yard line when it was snapped. Watch the replay again in HD, Romo sits to pee threw the ball just before he crossed the line. When they showed it from the other angle he was pass the line, but watching it from the correct angle he wasn't.

I'm a huge skins fan, I was pissed when it happned, but ive watched that play 6 times now, he didn't throw it pass the line of scrimmage.

uhh....I'm a Redskins fan buddy. Not everyone from texas roots for the Cowboys.

Whoops... :D

BTW watched that play over again. Ball was on the 32.5 yard line when it was snapped. Watch the replay again in HD, Romo sits to pee threw the ball just before he crossed the line. When they showed it from the other angle he was pass the line, but watching it from the correct angle he wasn't.

I'm a huge skins fan, I was pissed when it happned, but ive watched that play 6 times now, he didn't throw it pass the line of scrimmage.

I feel the same way. Romo sits to pee was not across the line. I know that other's have DVR'd it over and over but when I do it I don't see it and I just about popped blood vessels when I thought he was over the line I was so upset about the referees.

I only got to see the play live, and the one replay (no DVR/TiVo) Does anyone have a video/pics of this play? To me it seemed like he was a yard over the line when he made the pass. I think Romo sits to pee thought he was too, because he immediately looked back for the flag after he passed it off.

BTW - Care to riddle this.

How come the Dallas defender never squares his body toward the ball carrier from frame one onward?

If he's not being held, then how come he never squares or turns his body towards the ball carrier.

They are called "Wedge Busters" that purposely engage blockers and try to tie them up so other's may go after the ball carrier unencumbered. He was engaged in tying up a Redskins blocker and was therefore not "Squared" to the ball carrier. Plus, Randle El changed direction once he hit the hole.

this game just proved that the cowboys are a sloppy and undisciplined team. With all the penalties that were called, we all know there were A TON of penalties that were not called. They were probably committing a penalty on every play!! Good teams do not make that many mistakes, they SUCK!!
3rd most in Cowpies history. Cheaters never prosper.

...of scrimmage when he made that 3rd down pass to Barber late in the game. It's immaterial now but, Damn, how do you miss that call?

BTW, I must admit that, only after a TIVO review, did I determine this.

I thought the same thing when I was there (sec 140 row 3), but when I got home and watched the TIVO, the refs got it right. (I paused it 5 times because I couldn't believe it). They did miss an obvious grab of CP's jersey on that screen however.

I thought the same thing when I was there (sec 140 row 3), but when I got home and watched the TIVO, the refs got it right. (I paused it 5 times because I couldn't believe it). They did miss an obvious grab of CP's jersey on that screen however.

Really? He wasn't over the line? Hmm. I could have sworn he was. I haven't seen the play since the game though.

...of scrimmage when he made that 3rd down pass to Barber late in the game. It's immaterial now but, Damn, how do you miss that call?

BTW, I must admit that, only after a TIVO review, did I determine this.

I went home and watched this last night and on my tivo and it appears he's clearly behind the LOS. The LOS was the 27.5 yard line and it left his hand around the 27. Not sure what you saw. I had to stop/frame it to make sure. There was plenty more to complain about though.

Archived