Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo was almost two yds over the line...

TradeTheBeal!

Name the game!  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Name the game!

• The WildOne!
    • The Shank Redemption!
    • The Sean, shank redemption!
    • Capital Kickback
    • Washington Re-Do
    • Other... Please post

Only in Redskin-land could fans of a team that was the recipient of a 2-1 penalty ratio and was +110 in penalty yards, complain about the refs trying to give the game to the other team.

Just be thankful that the refs somehow turned an inadvertent facemask (5 yard penalty) into a flagrant facemask (15 yards) which allowed your kicker even to attempt the game winning field goal.

The irony of that blown call is if Koiser had sprained Taylor's neck by grabbing onto his mask and holding on at all cost he would have been down at the Dallas 19 and the 15 yard penalty would only have moved the ball out to the Dallas 34.

That would have meant overtime. And the way that game was going.........

The refs screwed up all game. There was one instance where they called holding, during a Dallas punt return, on Dallas. Then, they changed their minds (after the players were coming onto the field, and called it on the Skins, screwed up the player they were calling it on, repeated his name and number twice because they couldn't get it right the first time, and then the Skins punting team had to come back on the field and re-punt from further away. Thankfully Frost booted it about 57 yds. The refs were sloppy all day.

Only in Redskin-land could fans of a team that was the recipient of a 2-1 penalty ratio and was +110 in penalty yards, complain about the refs trying to give the game to the other team.

You should be glad the refs showed mercy on your undisciplined joke of a team or you would have likely set a record for penalty yardage. What a complete joke for you inbred moron to show up here and try to lecture us on what was clear as day bias.

Crawl back under your rock troll.

You should be glad the refs showed mercy on your undisciplined joke of a team or you would have likely set a record for penalty yardage.

Not only that, but the game wouldn't have been close, and we wouldn't have needed to win on a last second field goal.

The one that got me really mad was the leg whip-tripping non call on randle el,he was on his way to the house.

It got us Cowboy fans upset as well since a Redskin defender had a hold of his shoulder pads and was pulling him out of the way and onto the ground.

Big shock the refs missed that call (not!).

You should be glad the refs showed mercy on your undisciplined joke of a team or you would have likely set a record for penalty yardage.

Hey Gibbs needed all the help his team could get. :cheers:

It got us Cowboy fans upset as well since a Redskin defender had a hold of his shoulder pads and was pulling him out of the way and onto the ground.

That's f***in' hilarious. I mean, say you outplayed us (mostly, you did), but don't for a moment say that you were victimized by the officials. If anything, you were victimized by T.O.! Be a man about it, for pete's sake!

Just be thankful that the refs somehow turned an inadvertent facemask (5 yard penalty) into a flagrant facemask (15 yards) which allowed your kicker even to attempt the game winning field goal.

The irony of that blown call is if Koiser had sprained Taylor's neck by grabbing onto his mask and holding on at all cost he would have been down at the Dallas 19 and the 15 yard penalty would only have moved the ball out to the Dallas 34.

That would have meant overtime. And the way that game was going.........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The pokes are the lucky ones for the penalty ratio should have been 3 or 4 to 1

oh learn the rules before spotting off about what was, and should have been.

TV2006110517592300.gif

TV2006110517593400.gif

TV2006110517594500.gif

TV2006110517595500.gif

15 Yard face mask penalty = Twisting, turning, or pulling an opponent by the facemask.

per NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/fans/rules/penaltysummaries

Hey Gibbs needed all the help his team could get. :cheers:

where is his jersey grabbed???? where was he dragged to the ground???? even after the play... his jersery looks like it was pressed new... no "holding" wrinkles :rotflmao:

TV2006110601461500.gif

TV2006110601463000.gif

TV2006110601464300.gif

TV2006110601465500.gif

TV2006110601473600.gif

he fell to the ground because he was on one leg.... the other was being hit By Randle El when he was tripped....and you better look up the holding rule, because the poke player was "holding" the Skin player exactly the same on the arm :laugh:

as usual completely got it wrong again....whoops

You can judge from my previous posts that I never blame anything on the officials, but Terry McAulay's crew is one of the WORST in the league. Not just that, but they seem to call things the Cowboy way whenever they do a 'Boys game. Anyone remember that game against Carolina last season down in Charlotte? Yes, that was McAulay and his crew. Ridiculous.

And for those pointing out that Dallas had more penalty yards, you are overlooking the fact that many of Washington's penalties were declined, so you don't have a true picture of just how many penalties and how many penalty yards were amassed by the Skins.

I was incensed at the egregious ones:

- Non-hold on Witten

- Hold on Fauria negating Lloyd's catch

- Romo sits to pee waaaaaaay over the line on 3rd down

Each of these were huge plays.

I can understand a non-hold, for there is holding on every play I'm convinced, but I don't know how Fauria got called for a hold. He got absolutely decleated by Ware on that play- how could he have held?

Well Redskin fans all I have to say iswhat a game. I wont get into the officiating because basically it means nothing and the refs missed many calls against the Redskins as well. The Cowboys gave this game away and when you miss the opportunities and give a very hungry team the opportunities to stick around and take advantage of those missed opportunities you lose. Grats to the Skins who stuck in there and took away a victory in probably the most bizzare game I think I have ever seen. One more thing and I send this out to T.O. "if you are going to run your mouth the way you do, CATCH THE DAMN BALL"!! Nice that he has more drops than any other receiver in the league. But atleast he has 22million reasonsto be happy. Again Grats Skin fans and yes I still hate you all.

Disheartened Cowboys fan

P.S. Atleast it looks we have our QB

where is his jersey grabbed???? where was he dragged to the ground????

This post is a standing testament to fans seeing only what they want to see.

In the following photo the redskin defender (standing on the 40 arrow) has a hold of the shoulder pads of the dallas defender.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/bubba9497/TV2006110601464300.gif

Curiously enough, given the logic here, the Dallas defender is by his own account freely going away from the play due to no untoward act by the redskin defender who has his arms outstretched on teh Dallas player.

BTW - Care to riddle this.

How come the Dallas defender never squares his body toward the ball carrier from frame one onward?

If he's not being held, then how come he never squares or turns his body towards the ball carrier.

This post is a standing testament to fans seeing only what they want to see.

In the following photo the redskin defender (standing on the 40 arrow) has a hold of the shoulder pads of the dallas defender.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/bubba9497/TV2006110601464300.gif

Curiously enough, given the logic here, the Dallas defender is by his own account freely going away from the play due to no untoward act by the redskin defender who has his arms outstretched on teh Dallas player.

BTW - Care to riddle this.

How come the Dallas defender never squares his body toward the ball carrier from frame one onward?

If he's not being held, then how come he never squares or turns his body towards the ball carrier.

look again... he is holding his upper arm :laugh: follow the sequence it is quite obvious, even in this pic it is as obvious it wasn't holding

1. as long as your arm is straight and not hooked outside the defenders arms, you can hold onto jeresey or shoulder pads, arm etc...

2. The reson he doesn't square up is simple... he didn't have time DUH! Both players are engaged with each other, and the pokes plyers momentum is going past Randle Els cut back... so he clearly sticks his leg out to trip him, causing him to fall forward and to the ground

Spin it all you won't doesn't change the truth

but you are right, YOU are only seeing what you want to see :laugh:

but even with your poke colored specs claiming holding is a huge stretch at best :rolleyes:

Archived