Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo was almost two yds over the line...

TradeTheBeal!

Name the game!  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Name the game!

• The WildOne!
    • The Shank Redemption!
    • The Sean, shank redemption!
    • Capital Kickback
    • Washington Re-Do
    • Other... Please post

No further questions your honor. The defense rests it's case.

you really don't know the rules do you?

:laugh: you know others read these threads... and I am not the one looking foolish to them right now

but take comfort, no matter how much you lie, spin, deny, or wish it was different... the game is in the books... and the pokes lost.

Only in Redskin-land could fans of a team that was the recipient of a 2-1 penalty ratio and was +110 in penalty yards, complain about the refs trying to give the game to the other team.

Just be thankful that the refs somehow turned an inadvertent facemask (5 yard penalty) into a flagrant facemask (15 yards) which allowed your kicker even to attempt the game winning field goal.

The irony of that blown call is if Koiser had sprained Taylor's neck by grabbing onto his mask and holding on at all cost he would have been down at the Dallas 19 and the 15 yard penalty would only have moved the ball out to the Dallas 34.

That would have meant overtime. And the way that game was going.........

No, it takes a moron Brokeback fan to ignore the fact that it the refs got half of those calls right, it wouldn't have come down to that facemask call at the end. There's no irony here, son. Just your ignorance.

worst officiated game ever!!!

Because of that phantom holding call on Fauria, next play he just let his guy by because he didn't want to get called again...how many times did they hold and avoid getting sacked...I think everything else was covered...

No further questions your honor. The defense rests it's case.

Give it up, son. Setting aside the ARE return, there was plenty more to go around about the reffing than that. Only a moron like you would rest "it's" [sic] -- it's supposed to be "its" smart guy -- case on one point and forget all the rest. That's kind of like of representing a multiple capital murderer and resting your case by saying that the evidence shows he's innocent of one of the murder charges and, on that basis, resting your case on the whole slate of charges.

We didn't have Moss and the refs made this game close for you and you still couldn't win.

As for Romo sits to pee, give me a small break. Let's see what he can do over the course of a full 16 game season.

looks like gibbs will be sending in some plays to the nfl this week.

and the fact that troy and joe buck talked about Romo sits to pee, something to the effect of "the experience to know how far to run before letting go" how could they not see it. These two are typically not bias but yeterday they couldn't stop singing bs praises for Romo sits to pee.

...of scrimmage when he made that 3rd down pass to Barber late in the game. It's immaterial now but, Damn, how do you miss that call?

BTW, I must admit that, only after a TIVO review, did I determine this.

How about all the holding Dallas was doing on both sides of the ball that wasn't getting called and the trip that stopped ARE from scoring on that return that didn't get called. Man I had to do a double take to make sure that game wasn't being played in Dallas :dallasuck

I was watching the game at home with all Skins fans and we were going savage. We DVR'd it over and over and it looked he was CLEARLY over the line. The point is mute now...that along with Witten's no hold call on Glenn's TD catch, the tackling of CP on that screen......all those things balance out the 15 yd faskmask call that could have easily been a 5 ydr.

The officials were terrible, however, what goes around comes around and we ended up getting the questionable facemask 15 yards that set up the game winner. However I do have a theory that one or more of the officials had a favorite and the other guy that made the facemask call knew it...so he hooked us up. What goes around, comes around.

How do you figure? Any time grabbing the facemask is accompanied by turning the head, that's a no-brainer 15 yarder. The refs got that call right.

At first I thought it would have been a 5 yarder, but what made them call it a 15 yarder was the moving of Taylor's helmet on the play. It was only for an instand but the helmet turned just enough to make them call it a personal foul. I think it could have gone either way.

At first I thought it would have been a 5 yarder, but what made them call it a 15 yarder was the moving of Taylor's helmet on the play. It was only for an instand but the helmet turned just enough to make them call it a personal foul. I think it could have gone either way.

Considering how the refs got almost every other call in the game wrong, yes it could've gone either way, but they got this one right.

Archived