Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Romo was almost two yds over the line...

TradeTheBeal!

Name the game!  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Name the game!

• The WildOne!
    • The Shank Redemption!
    • The Sean, shank redemption!
    • Capital Kickback
    • Washington Re-Do
    • Other... Please post

I would like to add the blatant "tripping" of Randel-el on his 2nd half punt return. How, exactly, do you miss that call?

Or miss those blatant holding calls on the two early Cowboys touchdown drives then call it twice for those phantom holds. What can ya do though?

...of scrimmage when he made that 3rd down pass to Barber late in the game. It's immaterial now but, Damn, how do you miss that call?

BTW, I must admit that, only after a TIVO review, did I determine this.

Yeah the refs tried to gift wrap this for Dallas, it was patheic watching this. The league needs to take a look at this, because I have never seen a team that gets away with such balatant penalities as Dallas.

Or miss those blatant holding calls on the two early Cowboys touchdown drives then call it twice for those phantom holds. What can ya do though?

It's almost as if the cowboys "gameplanned" it. They seemed coached, if and when necessary, to violate the rules egregiously and force/dare the refs to call it. Sadly, it damn near worked...BUT, thanks to T.O. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was incensed at the egregious ones:

- Non-hold on Witten

- Hold on Fauria negating Lloyd's catch

- Romo sits to pee waaaaaaay over the line on 3rd down

Each of these were huge plays.

Hold on Fauria negating Lloyd's catch, should of been roughing the passer as well (they missed at least three)

the tripping on Randle El's punt return

the bogus roughing the passer on Taylor, when Romo sits to pee grounded the ball

oh yeah and that Sean Taylor call was also rediculous, he grabbed him around the waist....

And that play where cornelius griffin burst through the line and then was obviously being held. I mean sometimes I feel like I am just seeing things but that **** was nuts.

But hey in the end...Sean Taylor 15 yard facemask seals the deal for the skins.

...of scrimmage when he made that 3rd down pass to Barber late in the game. It's immaterial now but, Damn, how do you miss that call?

BTW, I must admit that, only after a TIVO review, did I determine this.

I was yelling for Washington to challenge it for damn near two minutes when I saw the replay. Was in a sports bar without sound, did they even mention it?

oh yeah and that Sean Taylor call was also rediculous, he grabbed him around the waist....

And that play where cornelius griffin burst through the line and then was obviously being held. I mean sometimes I feel like I am just seeing things but that **** was nuts.

That call was legit. Iffy but Legit, no doubt!

I was incensed at the egregious ones:

- Non-hold on Witten

- Hold on Fauria negating Lloyd's catch

- Romo sits to pee waaaaaaay over the line on 3rd down

Each of these were huge plays.

-Agree

-Agree

-Agree

The refs were horrible missing holding calls against the 'Girls, and they still had 150 yards of penalties. They played a very poor game in that regard.

But see, that was the CORRECT call. It's not like they did us a favor on that one... unless you think that expecting them to just their jobs properly is doing a favor for us. :doh:

Archived