Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone Listen to the Junkies this Morning?

B&GPride44

I just don't understand why this comment is constantly being made. So anyone that wants Campbell to start is looking for a savior? How about just wanting to see if we need to spend next years draft pick on a QB? How about adding a little excitement to the game, or providing a spark for the team? While technically not out of it, I don't see an underperforming defense and an offense that does them no favors getting us to the playoffs. The team is playing with absolutely no energy right now, and at least from what I see the team is looking frustrated. If we're going to lose anyway, let's get some value out of these games by finding out what we have that works... Not continually displaying what doesn't work.

I agree have to see what we have in this kid but some people really believe things will change because you put Campbell in there. It will not make a bit of difference because of the other holes on this team . Right now the coaches believe Brunell gives them the best chances to win some games. As for the offense doing defense favors umm that goes hand and hand my friend.

The defense isn't doing one thing for the offense either so that works both ways now that is reality.

If this is true, I am so excited.

Not because I think we have a better chance of winning with campbell, but because of the fact that it is the start of a new era. The possibilities are endless with this kid. He has a big arm, and we can finally get the ball deep.

The anticipation to see if he is for real, or if he is a bust is too much :laugh:

I'm very curious about this development. JG is a very competitive guy especially when it comes to his arch rival. Losing with Brunell has to be the worse case scenario for the skins this week. I don't think Gibbs wants to be shown up by Parcells again let alone with an inexperianced QB. I have a feeling Campbell steps in but I'm praying that #8 plays the whole game.

Oh man i didn't take it as an attack ... I'm just answering the post in general I just get the feeling some people think that Campbell will be the savior at this point and what's going to happen when he losses a couple of games right off the bat ?

And what happens if JC wins a couple right off the bat and the defense plays with a new found vigor? It could happen...

GC

And what happens if JC wins a couple right off the bat and the defense plays with a new found vigor? It could happen...

GC

Oh I agree I can see that happening but like I have said time after time it works hand and hand offense and defense both of them have to be on the right page for this team to be successful. Offense have to do their job when giving opportunties to score they have to score and the defense has to get stops and put our offense in good field position which is something they haven't done all year.

Man, I have no idea why people continue to ignore the defense is one of the main reasons why this team is losing sure, the offense should shoulder some of the blame but the defense is not getting the job done.

They are not creating turnovers giving our offense good field position, they are not getting pressure on the quarterback, they can't cover anyone I will say the defense is the main problem .

Look at the Broncos their offense isn't doing great but their defense has kept them and every game and won some games for them. It has been proven our defense can't win a game when they had to the Titans game come to mind, the Vikings game come to mind.

No one said that Campbell would mean a win, that even if he plays well we can offset a bad defensive game but its better than doing nothing and maintaining the sad status quo.

Not ignoring the defense. The QB card is the only move we have left this season that might make a difference so thats where hope lies. Defensive problems arent going to be solved with one player.

I listen to the Junks every morning and put no validity into anything Bickle says. He likes to stir the pot and start petty arguments with JP and the rest of them. I did hear him say that Campbell would get the nod and figured that would make everyone happy. I'm kind of on the fence between Brunell or Campbell. If they go with Brunell and win it's a jeez here we go again deal and if they lose well it's definately time to put Campbell in. Now if they go with Campbell and win I'll be saying these guys on ES were right all along and I was the blind dummy. Now if they lose then the season is over and we'll just play Campbell and it's really just a matter of playing spoiler. I have a feeling they'll go with Brunell, they'll sack Romo sits to pee about five times because they are desperate and tired of being the laughing stock of the NFL. JMHO

Thank you Jesus! Someone on this board has a brain!

I think all of us have brains. The reality is some of us think differently then you. Some of us feel that a loss with Campbell playing is much more acceptable and tolerable then a loss with Brunell, regardless of the defense.

Archived