Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone Listen to the Junkies this Morning?

B&GPride44

I was listening on my ride into work and EB says that they have been getting calls all morning from their "source" inside Redskins Park saying that its a virtual lock that Campbell gets the nod on Sunday...If so Gibbs has just pulled off the greatest okie doke in a long time!

Ray-Ray: putting it all into its proper perspective. We'll see what happens.

Man, I have no idea why people continue to ignore the defense is one of the main reasons why this team is losing sure, the offense should shoulder some of the blame but the defense is not getting the job done.

They are not creating turnovers giving our offense good field position, they are not getting pressure on the quarterback, they can't cover anyone I will say the defense is the main problem .

Look at the Broncos their offense isn't doing great but their defense has kept them and every game and won some games for them. It has been proven our defense can't win a game when they had to the Titans game come to mind, the Vikings game come to mind.

I am trying to get on their website, but apparently everyone else is too. :dallasuck

That's cause they are holding stripper auditions for one of their Junkette's and they are posting the pics... :cheers:

Oh yeah, Campbell starting would be a welcome surprise!

It was definitely said. They said they would try to get so said "source" on the air around 9:45 if it's possible! Ray nobody around here if foolish enough to believe this defense is anywhere near good! It is in fact awful and lacking talent in most positions. This post had nothing to do with the defense however it had to do with a QB change! The defense isn't the only problem and neither is Brunell but we need to see what we have in this kid! Or do you really see us winning 8 of our next 9! I'd love to see it but I doubt it!

Man, I have no idea why people continue to ignore the defense is one of the main reasons why this team is losing sure, the offense should shoulder some of the blame but the defense is not getting the job done.

They are not creating turnovers giving our offense good field position, they are not getting pressure on the quarterback, they can't cover anyone I will say the defense is the main problem .

Look at the Broncos their offense isn't doing great but their defense has kept them and every game and won some games for them. It has been proven our defense can't win a game when they had to the Titans game come to mind, the Vikings game come to mind.

Ray-Ray, I agree with you. Please don't take my answer to your original post as an attack. My point is starting Campbell Sunday doesn't mean we can start making reservations for Miami. Everyone needs to refer to LaCranfora's article in the post last Sunday.

EB says that they have been getting calls all morning from their "source" inside Redskins Park saying that its a virtual lock that Campbell gets the nod on Sunday

Why would their "source" have to call in all morning to report the scoop?

Wouldn't one call suffice?

It was definitely said. They said they would try to get so said "source" on the air around 9:45 if it's possible! Ray nobody around here if foolish enough to believe this defense is anywhere near good! It is in fact awful and lacking talent in most positions. This post had nothing to do with the defense however it had to do with a QB change! The defense isn't the only problem and neither is Brunell but we need to see what we have in this kid! Or do you really see us winning 8 of our next 9! I'd love to see it but I doubt it!

I agree we need to see what we have in the kid Campbell but I still believe this team is trying to win games and take it for what it's worth you do not have to like it but Brunell right now does give us the best chance to win some games. I say if Brunelll continues to struggle after the Philly game then yes put Jason in there. You will be saying officially I am giving up on the season.

Not sure who the junkies are but its sounds like they are real reliable with their nude junkettes and all. The question is who has been taking the snaps in practice this week?

Brunnel or Campbell? I don't mean the days that Brunnel was out but the actual snaps in the practice for the Cowboys?

Ray-Ray, I agree with you. Please don't take my answer to your original post as an attack. My point is starting Campbell Sunday doesn't mean we can start making reservations for Miami. Everyone needs to refer to LaCranfora's article in the post last Sunday.

Oh man i didn't take it as an attack ... I'm just answering the post in general I just get the feeling some people think that Campbell will be the savior at this point and what's going to happen when he losses a couple of games right off the bat ?

No one is ignoring the defense's poor play but if we actually had the same level of talent on the defense as the offense currently has, it would be a valid argument. At the moment though it's obvious that between injuries and the patchwork subs being put in their place, I don't know how anyone can expect them to stop anyone.

As for JC starting, as the saying goes I'll believe it when I see it but that doesn't mean I don't hope it's true as well.

Archived