Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get used to the mute button

StevieInferior

I love have season tickets and going to all the games, but now more than ever. I really feel for you all who must bear the TV announcers this week. When they won't be talking Parcells/TO, you know it's going to be a lengthy campaign to convince America that Romo sits to pee is the next great thing. The mute button will be your friend this week folks!

When they won't be talking Parcells/TO, you know it's going to be a lengthy campaign to convince America that Romo sits to pee is the next great thing.

Isn't it wonderful that your team has the opportunity to alter what is said in the booth throughout the game. What's said about Romo sits to pee will have alot to do with how he plays. All you have to do is shut him down right? :cool:

I hate Troy "the Cowboy".

I love Troy "the commentator"

He is my favorite FOX commentator and he does a great job.

Thats how I feel to, he usually does a great job of being objective, I just hope we give him reason the bash Romo sits to pee this sunday...

I agree that Aikman is very objective... in fact many Cowboys fans feel that he is overly-critical of the Cowboys when he is broadcasting their games.

That said, he is very high on Romo sits to pee and I'm sure will say as much during the game, especially if he plays well...so be warned when you're listening. :)

FWIW, I think Sonny is entertaining, but Sam is painful to listen to. The guy stopped being even remotely coherent about 3 years ago.

Isn't the radio already ahead of the Directv feed or even local feed? So wouldn't one need to delay the radio so they synch up? so delaying the tv feed would create a bigger gap?

The radio internet streaming from Triple X has a huge delay so that, even with the delay of a DVR, the picture is somewhere between 30 and 45 seconds ahead of the streaming.

Isn't it wonderful that your team has the opportunity to alter what is said in the booth throughout the game. What's said about Romo sits to pee will have alot to do with how he plays. All you have to do is shut him down right? :cool:

You got that right THE. This is where the Redskins put up or shut up. If we loose, the season is over and we will deserve every tongue lashing that you and every other dallASS, philthy, g-string fan and trolls throw at us.

There's no excuse for the pathetic play this team has shown us this season.

Archived