Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michigan Vs Ohio State

PORTIS573

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a long time since I looked forward to/dreaded a college football game this much. A win would be so sweet - a loss would be devastating.

My heart says Go Blue.

My mind says OSU is favored for good reasons, especially since Manningham doesn't look like he is back at 100%.

Dang, these are two good football teams.

This is an absolute classic in the making.

I think the game comes down to turnovers, especially early turnovers. My biggest fear is Michigan beating themselves early in this one.

Everyone will be playing tight and I hope UM comes out of the first quarter without a big mistake.

Field position is going to be huge, and I think Michigan has the advantage on special teams. Ginn has a slight edge in the return game, but I think UM's kickers are better. And it just might come down to that.

Michigan 16, Ohio State 13

OSU will win and don't think it is as close as many think, maybe by 10+ points.

Their defense is very underated and have only allowed 9 points per game, this is with all the blowouts the have had. This is one of the most complete teams that we have seen in awhile.

I still think if the game is close, then make it the BCS title game, unless USC just destroys everyone the rest of the way.

This is an absolute classic in the making.

I think the game comes down to turnovers, especially early turnovers. My biggest fear is Michigan beating themselves early in this one.

Everyone will be playing tight and I hope UM comes out of the first quarter without a big mistake.

Field position is going to be use, and I think Michigan has the advantage on special teams. Ginn has a slight edge in the return game, but I think UM's kickers are better. And it just might come down to that.

Michigan 16, Ohio State 13

Breaston has the most punt return touchdowns in Michigan history. I think he is second all-time in the Big 10, behind Tim Dwight.

In the words scrolling across my text message this morning "Tailgating begins at dawn" I will be at the game Saturday and I just hope I get out of Columbus alive....GO BUCKS!!

Word is the hardest part right now is keeping the players focused because of all the craziness that is already taking place on campus,....

Those teams would be the 4th and 5th best teams in the SEC.

That is a rigodamdiculous statement if I ever heard one... and smacks of SEC arrogance.

I was at the TN/LSU game a few weeks back, and I overheard two TN homers in front of me talking about how this (SEC Football) was "the big time"... "none of that soft Big Ten stuff" :rolleyes:

Hey, I'll give the SEC props as much as anyone... it's a tremendous conference. But so is the Big Ten...

They are the two best conferences in college football, period.

(you wanna talk about crap conferences... the pac 10 is a ****ing joke... I can't believe those they even rank those *******. Seriously... I cringe when I see Cal/USC in the top 10. So they beat Arizona and Oregon. Whoopdy-doo. :jerk: Both those teams would be 4 loss teams if they played an SEC/BigTen schedule... AT LEAST 4 losses... Cal I might put at 5 losses. )

Archived