Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michigan Vs Ohio State

PORTIS573

(and I am going to ****ing puke when USC moves up to #2. :mad: )

Me too! I think that team is a fraud. I hardly ever root for ND, but I hope they expose them before they make for a lackluster National Championship game.

Plus, Michigan has every reason to root for ND for their sake-- a ND win could bail them out in a close loss to OSU.

Breaston has the most punt return touchdowns in Michigan history. I think he is second all-time in the Big 10, behind Tim Dwight.

You wish. Breaston has 4 in 4 years. Tim Dwight had 5 in his career and is currently 2nd in Big Ten history. Whose #1 you say?

ted-ginn-lg.jpg

Ted Ginn has 6 career PR, tied with Tim Dwight. I believe that was #4. You remember that one don't you Rince? :silly:

Ohio State speedster Ted Ginn Jr.'s 60-yard punt return for a touchdown against Michigan State was the sixth of punt return TD of his career, a new Big Ten record. Ginn had shared the record with Iowa's Tim Dwight. The NCAA career record of eight is shared by Wes Welker of Texas Tech (2000-03) and Antonio Perkins of Oklahoma (2001-04)

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=1144&CID=596521

OSU fans-- which individual player are you most afraid of?

I am most afraid of Ted Ginn Jr... a big punt return could really blow things open for the Suckeyes.

Good question. Maybe not one player, but your D-Line is a handful and then some. I think we will go in a lot of 4 and 5 wide, forcing your LB's into either a mismatch or a seat on the bench when the nickel or dime comes in. That will leave the onus on Branch, Woodley, & Co. The key will be holding on to Troy Smith. He has left these very players grasping for air the past couple of seasons. If they can sack Troy and force a fumble or two(which Troy had had problems with in the past), it could be a very good day for Michigan fans.

You wish. Breaston has 4 in 4 years. Tim Dwight had 5 in his career and is currently 2nd in Big Ten history. Whose #1 you say?

Ted Ginn has 6 career PR, tied with Tim Dwight. I believe that was #4. You remember that one don't you Rince? :silly:

Whatever. I also remember Woodson's and Howard's punt returns. :)

Frankbones-- I would make another sigbet with you, but it's also UNC/NCSU week and raperry beat you to it... if UNC and UM lose, you all can split up my shame if you want?

But that would mean you get a special sig if OSU loses.

PS-- I still have the nasty Tressel & Co. one from last year :puke:

Frankbones-- I would make another sigbet with you, but it's also UNC/NCSU week and raperry beat you to it... if UNC and UM lose, you all can split up my shame if you want?

But that would mean you get a special sig if OSU loses.

PS-- I still have the nasty Tressel & Co. one from last year :puke:

I'll do it, but I have sigs off most the time when I'm at work.

How about the loser buys the winner a hotel room in Glendale, Az for Jan. 8th? ;)

Its funny here in Ohio they have had to reschedule most of the high school football playoff games from Saturday to Friday night because they cannot get enough people to work the games and they fear no one will show up because they will be watching the Ohio state game.

Vote for dumbest thread of the year.

Who even cares about this?

Vote for the dumbest poster of the year.

Who cares about a the greatest rivalry in college football? Who cares that is #1 vs #2 with the winner guaranteed a spot in the NC game? I bet you're a lot of fun at parties.

I just want to remind everyone interested that ESPN.com is giving us incredible coverage. Everything on Insider for CFB is free. Lots of good pictures/features, check em out... it's pumping me up further, which I did not think to be possible.

Archived