Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michigan Vs Ohio State

PORTIS573

Not one Michigan fan has come back to this thread take their lumps. I wish I could say I was surprised.

Anyways, good game. I thought your team showed a lot of heart to comeback against a very good team in a hostile environment. I wish Mike Hart would have shut his mouth after the game, I had a lot of respect for what he did on the field on Saturday.

Not one Michigan fan has come back to this thread take their lumps. I wish I could say I was surprised.

Anyways, good game. I thought your team showed a lot of heart to comeback against a very good team in a hostile environment. I wish Mike Hart would have shut his mouth after the game, I had a lot of respect for what he did on the field on Saturday.

There's a couple of threads in the NCAA forum where we "took our lumps".

What lumps? We lost a 3 pt game on the road to the #1 team in the country (while retaining our #2 ranking). I am soooo embarrassed.....

:D

I honestly had no idea where this thread went :laugh:

OSU won fair and square (although I think the turf situation is worth looking into). I'm not sure UM deserves a rematch.

agreed on the turf issue, but both teams played on it, so it should not matter too much.

I was banned until yesterday. couldn't participate before OR after.

Now I'm dejected over a romantic setback. Forgive me for feeling not so up to taking my lumps about a football game. :(

I was wondering where you were Ghost. I won't throw any salt on the wounds, I hope your setback realizes that he made a big mistake and that you are quite a catch. :silly:

I honestly had no idea where this thread went :laugh:

OSU won fair and square (although I think the turf situation is worth looking into). I'm not sure UM deserves a rematch.

THat turf was actually the best we played on at home all year. It was also the 3rd one.

I think you all deserve a rematch, but I don't want it to happen. The last thing I want to hear is SEC and Pac-10 fans moaning about it all offseason.

I was wondering where you were Ghost. I won't throw any salt on the wounds, I hope your setback realizes that he made a big mistake and that you are quite a catch. :silly:

:laugh:

You're hilarious.

Yeah, I'm back. I've got to avoid calling you a moron Buckeye fan and that's going to be tough. ;)

How does the original poster give OSU the nod for running backs.

You have heard of this cat named Mike Hart, right?

But I agree with the rest of those. In any case, if Manningham is back and healthy, I think Michigan can win somewhat convincingly (10 pts.)

Now you see why i gave OSU the nod at RB hahaha nice run d by the way they really looked they were the #1 run d in the nation

Now you see why i gave OSU the nod at RB hahaha nice run d by the way they really looked they were the #1 run d in the nation

A couple of bad alignments and guys undercutting and slipping on the field does not equate to them being better backs than Mike Hart.

IN fact, that game was proof that while OSU IS deeper at RB Mike Hart is better than either player (Wells can mature and become better but for right now he ain't)

H(e)art is just damn good and carried the team (as he always has.) If Henne wasn't shook and overthrowing wide open receivers (or them slipping) Michigan wins the game.

Thanks, but I actually started an entire new thread to congratulate OSU.

It got moved by the Mods to the NCAA forum.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181210

But thanks for being a good winner. :)

Ehhh... not as nice as this one:

desmond%20howard.jpg

a4e9e996-fabf-4dac-893d-33bc0616a02.jpg

I like this pic pretty well:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As a lifelong Michigan fan (who happens to live in Columbus) let me say that you could not be more wrong in your RB assessment. Hart gets the nod over Pittman and it's not even close. And as for backups.....Grady and Minor any day of the week.

WRs: Don't buy into the Ginn hype. He is a track-star, not a football player. Look at some game film. If you hit him early (ala Penn State and Michigan) he gets the old Todd Pinkston arms and his day is done. Gonzalez is by far their best WR. As for an entire group.....with a healthy Manningham, I give the nod to UM because Breaston is a playmaker and Arrington is a physical specimen (He reminds me ALOT of Boldin)....just strong as an ox.

Henne scares me -- he sometimes makes me scratch my head and wonder what the hell he was thinking.

UM's defense is ridiculous. Reminds me of '97 when we were pissed if people got across midfield.

As long as Henne doesn't turn the ball over, and Carr doesn't go ultra-conservative....Michigan rolls.

27 - 17 U of M

Those OSU kool-aid drinkers who think Ginn will be the best player on the field had better not forget about this man. OSU gets the edge at RB? Anyway :laugh:

40003203_0430679e5a_o.jpg

Diesel please come back and defend these comments. Ginns nothing but a track star huh ??

0db9978d-689b-41bf-8153-93e869526e9.jpg

Is there a reason why cats from TN (Zoony for one) love Ohio State?

I mean, I know PRedicto, JP and I went there. Did any of the OSU fans on this board attend the school or have connections to it? Just curious.

I was friends with a few players from the 2002 team and know a few on this years team. I also played football in college,.....ain't going to say what school /position though so please don't ask. Thx...

Its just a shame Tressel pushed Zwick so hard and did not go to Smith sooner,...the players all wanted Smith 100% of the time after Krenzel left.

Tressel is a great coach though,...thats all i will say.

• 3 weeks later...
Ehhh... not as nice as this one:

desmond%20howard.jpg

ncf_w_heisman_412.jpg

This picture is much better :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived