Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Showtime Series "Dexter"

HOF44

I watched the first 2 episodes. Pretty interesting premise, but it will probably encourage more psycho killers in the future.

I just happened to be flipping thorugh channels the other night and caught it. It really caught my interest. Its on the TIVO list now.

• 11 months later...

I watched the entire first season and cant wait for the new one. I saw the traielr on line and now Dexter is forced to live a 'normal' life with doakes following him all the time. That alone changes the dynamic of the show and should make for a very interseting season.

the first season is based on a book Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay(a psuedo name of Jeffry P. Freundlich). He has follow up novels called Dearly Devoted Dexter, Dexter in the Dark and one coming out this fall called Dear Daddy Dexter.

The second season is not based on the books-well in the books Doakes activites alter Dexter's lifestyle- and is written soley for television.

Awesome way to kick off the 2nd season. Best show on t.v. right now in my opinion. I need to watch Brotherhood, I've heard good things about it. Tried watching the Tudors but haven't really been able to get into it after about 6 episodes, guess I'll finish it up. Weeds and Californication are hilarious. Showtime has the best line-up now.

Awesome way to kick off the 2nd season. Best show on t.v. right now in my opinion. I need to watch Brotherhood, I've heard good things about it. Tried watching the Tudors but haven't really been able to get into it after about 6 episodes, guess I'll finish it up. Weeds and Californication are hilarious. Showtime has the best line-up now.

don't forget Penn & Teller's Bull****.

• 2 weeks later...

The second season is continuing the magic. The Little Chino deal was very well-done and all the hooks were great. Failing Dexter, Off-his-game Dexter, and supportive Dexter are amazing switches of characterization.

Watching him improvise the lie with his gf at the end--and now he'll be 12-stepping :laugh: --was great. The main theme (The Hunt) for this season looks killer :D and Kieth Carradine's a great pick for the FBI guy. Love this show. :applause:

Archived