Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I pray Redskins fans are never this dumb in FedEx parking lot

Thanos

Folks,

I guess the intent flew over your heads.Look just a little closer and think for a minute.Then post.

I got it. It's a freakin' puppet. And a poor one at that. So what? Do you really believe people are going to be influenced by stupid rednecks?

Folks,

I guess the intent flew over your heads.Look just a little closer and think for a minute.Then post.

I really hope to God that you are not going racial with this (she's white, he's black, the rope....etc)

I don't think thats what you are saying but I have seen some things stretched so far out of proportion in order to play the race card in here.....

He is being compared to the scarecrow in that he made some really stupid moves .... and the noose is to signify that he had a good situation in Philly and ended up hanging himself.

Thats what it says to me anyway (not assuming that lady intended these inferences). In all probablility, she is probably just another drunk iggles fan waiting to smear feces on the next car with a Redskin flag :D

{Edit} Is that a gun (hard to make out) ? OK -- so it is a poke at the attempted suicide.......

and.........?

Umm, let me try. Why would you need a rope when you can blow your brains out with a gun. Why would you need gun if you will die from an overdose of pills. Why would you need pills when you can hang yourself with a rope?

Or, could it be that you would want to use all of the above if that woman was your wife?

I really hope to God that you are not going racial with this (she's white, he's black, the rope....etc)

That's the only thing I can understand him trying to show us Diesel. You have to love the race card eh? It couldn't be her extreme hatred for TO being shown in what sadly is a mild manor for most Iggles fans, no...it's the fact she's white and hanging a black player. I bet she's a member of a white supremist group as well :doh: .

Archived