Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Jacksonville at Skins.

Art

My throat hurts SO much. I bet the skins heard me from Ashburn baby. I know my neighbors are pissed!

I love me some Santana Moss!!

This is a great win for the skins. The offense is starting to come together, the defense is playing well. When we get springs back we'll be dangerous! I'm very impressed. Also, props to Gibbs and co. for sticking with Lefty. He just won us a HUGE game. That was freakin HUGE!

You know what? I think we can keep up with the Colts. To hell with the Giants - if we score early on them, they might fold.

We won the game. GREAT!!!!!

I had to follow most of it via ESPN's GameCast because XXX radio was so scratchy I couldn't hear most of it. I got to see the last half dozen plays of the fourth quarter and the entire OT after the New England game ended.

GREAT to get the win. 2-2 isn't anywhere near as bad as it could be.

HOWEVER,.... Could we PLEAAAASSSSEEEE, just one week, not make my heart jump from my throat to my gut and then nearly out of my chest entirely?!?!?!?

I have a family history of heart trouble. I don't need this level of stress and strain on my heart week after week.

PLEASE... Just one week go out and BEAT an opponent into the turf. A "laugher" as the baseball people call it. A Whuppin as we'd call it where I come from.

Again, GREAT to get the win and some good things seen from the team. Just too much stress for my personal tastes.

Thank you, Mark Brunell!!! You made a believer out of me today. :notworthy He had a rocket arm...and the way he tore downfield after the overtime TD pass to Moss, he appears to still have is legs. He flew down the field!!! :laugh:

HTTR and to Mark Brunell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When was the last time we could say that. What an amazing finish. I'm on call this weekend and got a call at the end of the 3rd. By the time I could get into the game thread again, it was just as we drove to kick the last field goal. I couldn't listen to the gam on Triplex cause I'm on the phone with a customer. Following the thread for the last 2 minutes was phenomenal for once. It was so quick and furious, there wasn't time for long winded ****ing. My heart was racing, just reading the thread. What a great ending.

that was a great win. man we are hurtin on defense we need better depth at CB and we need Springs back. we need another #1 CB in free agency next year, maybe Nate Clement from the Bills whos played for Coach Williams. Also, why did we give up a draft pick for Duckett and we dont even have him activated for the games, what a waste.

:dallasuck

the start of 'fixing' the defense is convincing Carlos Rogers that he doesn't need to spot his man 20 yds at the line of scrimmage. I cannot believe the room he's giving opposing recievers....its ridiculous.

Yup, but that's about the only bad thinig about the defense. He made some good plays but yeah, definitely too much room unless he was coahced to stay that back... Don't forget Leftwich has a gun for an arm...

Archived