Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Jacksonville at Skins.

Art

When I freaked out, stood up, and jumped around in celebration, I knocked over my dresser, with my TV on it. I broke both.

I take this personal loss in stride, WE FREAKIN' ROCKED THEM!:point2sky:point2sky:helmet::helmet::point2sky:point2sky:applause::notworthy

Hey I live in Switzerland and we are 6 hours ahead of the ET standart time. I went to bed when they Skins were trailing 17-10 and thought to myself this will be a long season! but I just couldn't sleep. I kept wondering whats the score, then at 1:35 am I couldn't stand it anymore! I got up straight for the pc and I couldn't believe my eyes!!! 27:17 for the Skins?? That was great! I just was about go to sleep with a grin on my face, but then leftwich hooked up with Williams and the score was 27:24, then I had to stay up for the remainder of the game!! I listened to the new triplexespnradio with larry michael! It was awesome!!!! Great win, but we really really need Springs back in the lineup, he really can shut down oppenents WR!!!!

GREAT WIN. BRING ON THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!!!!

I would like to take this great time to call out my least fav troll come game day.

I watched him troll on game days all last year, and I'm happy to see he isnt letting up this year.

This win is for you Jphat007, loser troll. Eat your crow and like it. Today's jphat quotes of the game...

-IF we are scared to get a half a yard we deserve to lose. What a loser's mentality.

-We better get the ball or we lose. THis defense is terrible

-Thanks Joe Gibbs for being scared to get 1 yard.

-Thanks for playing not to lose Joe. We'll never go anywhere with that mentality.

-And thats ballgame. Good job Ladell!

-We aren't even playing defense.

-Unreal> Rock You Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Get Rock off the field on offense. He lost the KC game for us last year with a fumble like that.

-YES!!! I have no problem being wrong.

-STUPID CP> Why the hell are you gonna do that?

-------------------

Been watching this guy for 2 seasons. He's the biggest downer I've ever seen.

Jphat007 do me a favour, find another board please.

I wont post the first 3 games, they are even worse.

Awesome win.

We made a statement today. I love it.

O-line made amends in a big way.

Last two games, both over 400 yards offense.

Who's doubting saunders now.

u go boy! I live right down thestreet from RMA!

I'm a transplant here, been here17 yrs, almost a native now! Originally from Fairfax, although I still work up that way!

Ya man, thats a great small town. :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :cheers: :cheers:

i liked it there im originally from maryland.

Enough of the bench Brunell tag lines... Crow is for sale in the classifieds.

IN GIBBS WE TRUST.

I can only hope this brings some confidence to Brunell to go deep more often. It seems he hesitates too much.

not to put a damper on the enormous win and a hell of a game by him and the rest of the team

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky HTTR

This was a nice win against a tough team on both sides of the ball. The O is commin together, and the D did a fine job today. This was the best play the secondary has shown, and once we get springs back, we should be in outstanding shape.

Savor this one for the entire week. NY on the road is going to be as big if not a bigger test for this team.

:cheers:

WOW! Put my Santana Moss jersey order in. Way to hang in and never lose faith. Very few and I mean very few people gave them a chance today. We are starting to see that effort we saw at the end of last year. This team will be firing on all cylinders at the right time. The run sets up the pass and how sweet it is. Great job by the dirtbags today...did you see that play with Samuels and Dockery pulling? Samuels with his hand on Dockery and they just cleared the way for a first down run.

The scary thing for all other teams is that we arent playing our best ball yet. Once we get both the offense and defense both clicking on all cylinders and healthy, we'll be very hard to beat. All Brunell doubters, what does he have to do to be good for you, LOL. Moss is money, Portis is king, and Gibbs is god, Hail Redskins :gaintsuck

Archived