Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Jacksonville at Skins.

Art

This was a nice win against a tough team on both sides of the ball. The O is commin together, and the D did a fine job today. This was the best play the secondary has shown, and once we get springs back, we should be in outstanding shape.

Savor this one for the entire week. NY on the road is going to be as big if not a bigger test for this team.

:cheers:

Absolutely agree with Pete. If our secondary can tighten up just a little(hurry back Springs), we should be golden(barring injury of course).

Heck of a win!! Go Skins!!!

I can only hope this brings some confidence to Brunell to go deep more often. It seems he hesitates too much.

not to put a damper on the enormous win and a hell of a game by him and the rest of the team

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky HTTR

Hesitation is, sometimes,good I'd rather he hesitate and throw it out of bounds than to hurry up and throw an interception

True, Giants on the road will be a tough test and a huge game. 3-2 with Tennessee at home would be nice. Maybe they will have revenge on their mind after that drubbing last year. The Giants are 3-13 after the bye week, here is to continuing that trend and moving it to 3-14.

Guest ridgely

I give Moss and Portis and Cooley all of them major props. Also Mark Brunell played a excellent game.Santana Moss is freaky he's so good.

i ****ing love the redskins!!!! This game almost gave me a heart attack but thank God we pulled it out! Total props for our o-line, Sellers, and Portis. What a performance! We dominated the line of scrimmage. Old skool Redskins football, gotta love it. Al Saunders called a HELL of a game. Hail to the Redskins, EVERYONE showed up today!!

This was very similar to the Regular Season Tampa Bay game from last year, tons of offense on both sides, which was unexpected. One game at a time baby, Next up are the Gints. Thats the most important game of the year. In fact every game is the most important game. Go SKINS.

I heard this last week as well. Just man up, you were wrong

Dude we all love the Redskins. I'm new to this board and i'm so damn tired of logging on and seeing people care more if they're right or wrong more than if our team wins!!! **** this ****! We all love the redkins. please, ENJOY this, drop your ego! And just love our Skins!

Archived