Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game thread: Jacksonville at Skins.

Art

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old D.C.!

Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!

Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,

Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!

Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won

Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Victory!

Braves on the Warpath!

Fight for old D.C.!

:logo:

That was so sweet! How do you like S. Moss, 75% of his catches for TD's, not bad eh? Defense is definitely a concern though, I don't like giving up 30 pts, especially to Jags who have really no great offensive players.

leftwich proved that he is a solid qb, fred taylor is top 5 in the league rushing (def not after this game tho) they have solid wrs and 2 good tight ends. I just don't think they are great because you don't know them. Great victory over a very talented team.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOSS!!!

i now live an hour south of jaxonville, can't wait to wear my jersey at school tomorrow.

Moss needs a raise!!! On the serious side, sorry fellas, our defense was an embarrassment. What happened to them this season. Does Springs really mean that much of a difference??

I am worried no matter how much better our offense gets, the defense seems to get that much worse. Our secondary is just pitifull. We have good players in there, so what's up?

I think Williams MUST figure this out now, or we still are going to have a hard time winning.

Lloyd should be shot for that fumble. How did he drop the ball anyway?? When you have a lead, you must use your head. Cover the ball up, they teach you that in pop warner!!!

I guess it's like one man said, when you shop the team who had the worst offense and defense in the league, as we did with the 49ers, you get what you pay for.

GREAT GAME though, I just hate overtimes, especially with Hall. It seems he just doesn't deal with pressure very well. He just barely made that 37 yarder, and you could just tell pressure was eating him up.

How many here were yelling at the top of there lungs after S. Moss broke that tackle b4 the touchdown?!!

I WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My neighbors are gonna question me in the morning...

WHO CARES!!!!!

HAIL SKINS!!:point2sky

Archived