Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carr's comments

Darth Tater

David Carr says he's the worst QB in the NFL

"We just shot ourselves in the foot because we did it to ourselves," said Carr, who completed 19 of 29 passes for 208 yards and two touchdowns. "They scored some points, but we could have scored, too. We did this to ourselves. I've seen my brother's high school games, and it's better than this."

Yeah, I think this was mentioned in another thread, not sure though. Anyway, thats kinda bush league for him to act like we didnt earn that win.

I guess he was expecting to get sacked more and was surprised that his uniform was the cleanest that its been since draft day so in that respect, he might have a point.

Texans play like a high school football team.

That Briscoe High school team on the Nike ads could have given us a better run.

Why is this even a thread, I mean with the amount of sacks Carr has endured, we all know his brain is scrambled. I mean heck he wants to pop crap after another 0-3 start? I mean instead of trying to bad mouth a team that for the most part took it easy on you, worry about why you suck and why even with good Wide Outs your coaches draft a bust with the #1 pick! Worry about the total number of yards that EVERY OTHER NFL TEAM IS PUTTING UP ON YOU AND HAS BEEN SINCE YOU CAME INTO THE LEAGUE!!

David Carr you suck, your line sucks, your defense sucks and I bet you mom meant to suck and swallow the night you were concieved!! HA HA HA

Actually Carr is not the problem with that team if you ask me. They are just all around bad; meaning the coaches too. I feel bad for him because I think that he is so much better than that team. I guess they are wishing they had gotten Bush after all, on the same note, I guess Bush is glad the he was the second overall pick in the draft. :doh:

I feel bad for David Carr. The Texans should do the right thing and trade him to a better team and rebuild from the ground up in Houston. It's just awful. I feel bad for any player on that team.

David Carr, Andre Johnson, Dunta Robinson. Wasting away.

Honestly, I thought that things would be better for them this season. It is not like they were quiet this offseason. Perhaps it is the coaching staff or management because they have some pretty good players. They are going to get their first win soon, I am just glad that it wasn't against us. :)

Actually Carr is not the problem with that team if you ask me. They are just all around bad; meaning the coaches too.

Well, they just got a new coaching staff, so it is kinda hard to judge that. But, yeah, they have a ways to go. Carr, tho, isn't part of the problem. He's having a decent year so far.

Jason

Yeah, I think this was mentioned in another thread, not sure though. Anyway, thats kinda bush league for him to act like we didnt earn that win.

I guess he was expecting to get sacked more and was surprised that his uniform was the cleanest that its been since draft day so in that respect, he might have a point.

Texans play like a high school football team.

That Briscoe High school team on the Nike ads could have given us a better run.

I don't see what's so bad about his comments. I've seen very similar comments come from Redskins players over the years. How many times have we heard we killed ourselves?

I don't see what's so bad about his comments. I've seen very similar comments come from Redskins players over the years. How many times have we heard we killed ourselves?

Granted they weren't really that bad, but for him to act as if we didnt earn any of it was just irritating to me. We've said it tons of times but that doesn't make us completely right either. Also, aside from last year's Giants game, how many games did we honestly kill ourselves in? We weren't blown out in our losses and a few of them we should have won (Oakland, to name one). In the context of this thread I think Carr's comments were a little bit discrediting to our dominant run game and quick pass attack.

Funny thing is Carr will be saying this a lot more this season.

Archived