Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carr's comments

Darth Tater

Granted they weren't really that bad, but for him to act as if we didnt earn any of it was just irritating to me. We've said it tons of times but that doesn't make us completely right either. Also, aside from last year's Giants game, how many games did we honestly kill ourselves in? We weren't blown out in our losses and a few of them we should have won (Oakland, to name one). In the context of this thread I think Carr's comments were a little bit discrediting to our dominant run game and quick pass attack.

Funny thing is Carr will be saying this a lot more this season.

I could see how you might think he was dissing us. But if he was dissing anyone it was our D, not our offense, because he said they should have scored points too.

I don't think we were too bad with similar comments last year, but....dare I say this name...in Spurrier's years and maybe Gibbs return year, we heard similar comments. But, I think we did add on something to the effect - 'But you have to hand it to "insert team name here"'.

Why is this even a thread, I mean with the amount of sacks Carr has endured, we all know his brain is scrambled. I mean heck he wants to pop crap after another 0-3 start? I mean instead of trying to bad mouth a team that for the most part took it easy on you, worry about why you suck and why even with good Wide Outs your coaches draft a bust with the #1 pick! Worry about the total number of yards that EVERY OTHER NFL TEAM IS PUTTING UP ON YOU AND HAS BEEN SINCE YOU CAME INTO THE LEAGUE!!

David Carr you suck, your line sucks, your defense sucks and I bet you mom meant to suck and swallow the night you were concieved!! HA HA HA

Why go and attack someones Mom? David Carr does not suck...he has a terrible situation to endure and I agree by mouthing off looks bad....but the guy is a decent QB....look at what happened to Micheal Vick last night or Favre in week one...no protection...poor performance...do they suck?

Carr deals with this every week....Did you ever think he was sayong the Texans are like a high school team?

Archived