Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hand In Your " The Future is Now!" sigs here: Here's your chance!

LoudMouth12thMan

Thought I'd give you guys the opportunity to give #8 his due. Record breaking day, and he clearly got it done. Here's to our leader and the consummate manager of the game. Turn your Sigs' in guys and show that you support this team and ALL of its players. ;):cheers:

HTTR!

well, maybe if we keep them up another week, he will go 30/30 next week :D

Those sigs are completely tasteless to begin with. You guys are damn jerks.

Agreed. Those sigs are completely tasteless and most of the people that use them make the same repetative boring meritless points. FOR THE LAST TIME IF WE BENCH MARK WE FORFIT THE SEASON. I think, and maybe its just a hunch, that Joe Gibbs may just know something that you dont. Jason is not ready to start or he would be. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

I'll admit that I was ready to form a lynch mob if Scott looked like the crap he has in the previous two games, but I also was pulling for him to get his head together.

For those of you who use the mantra "The future is now," that can cut the other way too. If "the future is" truly now, then that would speak volumes for sticking with Scott Brunell! Campbell will be our future either next year or the season after, but Boonell gives us the best opportunity to succeed THIS season.

That is .. as long as he doesn't suck! :silly:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171264

Oh, and we'll see who the real Mark Brunell is next week. He performs well there and I'll gladly take the sig down and shut up about his performance.

Same goes for me. Im very happy for him, he did well today, now I want him to do it more than once. If he plays great next week or even just average on the way to a win I will take down this signiture.

Archived