Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hand In Your " The Future is Now!" sigs here: Here's your chance!

LoudMouth12thMan

Sorry, I just picked mine up this week and I'm not going to let it go until M.B. maintains his level of play for a full season. Of course with us switching over to a WCO to complement his degraded level of play, he might be able to prove me wrong after all.

Your sig is way over size limits. You'll lose your sig rights if you don't pick one or the other.

You doubters are reaching hard. He had no pressure today...and he performed at record-setting levels. THAT PROVES THAT HE IS NOT WASHED UP. You cannot see it any other way. The fact that he plays differently when pressured is irrelevant...it's the o-line who has to man up and give him time to throw and not feel pressured the entire game.

Sonny said on the Radio, 22-22 in practice against no defense is impressive. I don't care who the defense was. Peyton Manning played the same defense last week, he didn't set the record. This was a good day for Mark. I'd love to see him more good games this year. Maybe this will give him the confidence he needs.

We won against the Texans.. Seriously get a grip. Mark played beautifully today lets try to keep a little perspective. If Mark wants me to eat crow (which I'll happily do) he'll have to serve next weekend.

hey a record is a record....did mcnabb or manning set a record against the texans? if it was that easy then they would have!!!

I AM a dick.

Now you know.

I think pinning an 0-2 start on 1 player is a) total bs, and B) classless.

That about sums it up.

I'm going to agree 100%. Sorry for swingin' on Tarhog's nuts, but that's the point of this thread. You (that have this sig') are showing absolutely no faith or class by keeping that sig. It clearly shows that you don't grasp the concepts of fighting through adversitiy. When you can't recognize that our starting qb made a statement with his record breaking performance today, it shows that you are nothing more than a suspect Redskins fan. I can't stand that mentality and I will never support it.

HTTR!

Archived