Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank You Universe, Generous Blessing for Almost Zero Redskins Injury on 2006-07

Guest BIGJoeSalave'a

Guest BIGJoeSalave'a

Remembering with what happen to LeCharles Bentley a few days ago.

Here is hoping for LeCharles Bentley's super speedy recovery!!

I am not sure how many of you agree with me on this.

Science claims that everything is made of energies including our thoughts and our prayers.

Edit:

If the above is true, then let's channel our COLLECTIVE energies into prayers (or well wishes) and let's PRAY (or wish) that all Redskins players will be wise enough to stretch and warm up as much as they can before practice sessions, and go through the 2006 season with almost ZERO injury or if they do get injured they will heal up extremely quickly.

allhail.gif

Note: If you disagree with this, then just ignore this post and don't spew your negativity.

Edit:

As you know, there are 50,000+ ES members.

Being a true Redskins fan, let's contribute to our Redskins team wellbeing in a small way by becoming that 1% percent Redskins ES members who actually do something positive and constructive for the team.

The Goal is to garner 500+ prayers (or well wishes or postings). I truly believe we can do this.

Let's go by channeling and combining our collective thoughts and prayers into a huge protective SHIELD for the 2006 Redskins team. If you are with me on this, then please post your short and sweet prayers below.

Lets spread some positive energy. No major injuries for our Skins in 2006...Thats the only things I'm afraid off, God plese protect our players.

I'm doing a speacial prayers session in my condo tonight, the there are no significant injuries to any of our players this yr

AHHHH noooo you just jinxed us. Heh Heh j/k. I will def pray for no MAJOR injuries as i know injuries are part of the game. I wish it were like madden and you could turn injuries off because i like playing and beating other teams at FULL strength so there is no excuses. Although i am glad TO didnt play that last game for the eagles against us. Yeah we probably would have shut him down as our Secondary did for the most part against him while he was at Philly, but he is still good for a Touchdown every other game. Anyways, HERE'S TO NO MAJOR INJURIES!!!!

Guest BIGJoeSalave'a

Thank you all Redskins fans who posted your prayers in this thread.

So far, we have 19 prayers, well wishes or postings.

We are on our way to collect 500+ prayers or well wishes.

Way to start everyone!!

Archived