Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jessica Mendoza = HOT!!!

Bonef1de

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I suggest you learn the difference between a call out & a zinger, least it may be more then a couple hours before you're back.

I was joking TK. But once again you put on your all mighty TK the tough guy show for the ES faithful. I haven't said anything even close to be considered a bannable offense. So where's the hostility coming from?

See you obviously have a problem with me and some other guys but you choose to address us in threads instead of PM's like other mods. So in turn I will respond back to you in a thread rather than a PM.

It was a joke but since you wanna play Mr. Tough guy mod.

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members. Every registered member agrees, upon registration, not use these forums to post material or topics which are knowingly false, defamatory, deceptive, inaccurate, racist, insulting, abusive, inflammatory, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually graphic, physically threatening, invasive of another's privacy or otherwise in violation of any law, including stalking or otherwise harassing individual members.

Personal attacks or threats will not be tolerated. Go after the idea, not the poster. Free debate within the parameters outlined herein is welcome on these forums, and diversity of opinion lies at the heart of a good debate. Toward that end, every member is free to have their own opinion so long as it is expressed in a civil manner, is within the subject matter topic of the forum and does not otherwise violate forum rules.

Your move

Wow, some of you people are ruthless. I think this thread would be more entertaining if everyone issued a comment on Jessica Mendoza...and then she issued a comment on each of us.

Given the choices in the poll, I had to vote for "Hell yeah, she's a smoking olympic athlete" - she's much closer to being "a smoking olympic athlete" than I am to being gay.

Wow, some of you people are ruthless. I think this thread would be more entertaining if everyone issued a comment on Jessica Mendoza...and then she issued a comment on each of us.

Given the choices in the poll, I had to vote for "Hell yeah, she's a smoking olympic athlete" - she's much closer to being "a smoking olympic athlete" than I am to being gay.

Ruthless? Maybe, but I'd consider it calling a spade a spade. Straight up, her face is incredibly hurting. You want to talk hot Olympic athletes, then let's talk Amanda Beard or Misty May, but this girl is just not attractive.

maybe her body is better, but that face looks like it's seen better days. Maybe those are just bad pictures? I think you need to find some better pics in order to try and prove your case, right now the only hot chick on this thread is in skinfan2k's sig.

What about my sig?

What about my sig?

well, your sig wasn't posted at the first time I posted.

I guess we need a side poll in this thread, who is hotter, Elisha Cuthbert or Crystal our cheerleader?

My homerism dictates this and I say Crystal (just cause I will be seeing her in person at a few games!)

Archived