Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jessica Mendoza = HOT!!!

Bonef1de

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I think that she's pretty ...

I think that it's refreshing to see someone who's accomplished a lot in her career. Plus she's not super uber skinny like all of those hollywood girls now. Skeletons are apparently in now ... :(

We're not talking about her body. We're talking about her face, specifically her lips/mouth.

She's pretty - not in a 'barbie doll' standard American way, but I still think she's pretty. She's definitely got a beautiful smile.

I don't go for the barbie doll thing anyway.

To each his own - I've never followed conventional wisdom as far as what's attractive and what's not.

Damn, what sport does she play?(not that it matters)
Amanda Beard my friend, Gold medalist and double silver medalist in swimming in the 2004 Summer Games, not to mention former(?) record holder of a few events. You should check out her latest FHM shoot, pretty ridiculous, maybe a little too much so for Extremeskins so I'll just give you the link:

http://www.fhmus.com/girls_girls_of_fhm_article.asp?cnl_id=1&stn_id=1&idx_id=1471

Amanda Beard my friend, Gold medalist and double silver medalist in swimming in the 2004 Summer Games, not to mention former(?) record holder of a few events. You should check out her latest FHM shoot, pretty ridiculous, maybe a little too much so for Extremeskins so I'll just give you the link:

http://www.fhmus.com/girls_girls_of_fhm_article.asp?cnl_id=1&stn_id=1&idx_id=1471

Wow, it won't let me save the pic . . . but is it me or do I totally see nipple. Yessssssss!!! :D

EDIT: Fourth pic is easily my favorite.

Archived