Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Just want to throw it out there that you can turn on MMATV at almost any time and they play random fights, clips from MMA shows, fighter interviews, video lessons...what have you.

http://www.atdhe.net/7547/watch-mma-tv

Like right now they just played a clip from ESPN MMA Live where Kenny Florian showed us how to perform a heel hook, now some dude is showing how to throw a right cross, now they're showing Randy on Sports Science. Watched 3 kickboxing bouts on it before work this morning.

There are sometimes buffering problems and sometimes they cut the clips short...but it's a nice steady flow of MMA.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Just want to throw it out there that you can turn on MMATV at almost any time and they play random fights, clips from MMA shows, fighter interviews, video lessons...what have you.

http://www.atdhe.net/7547/watch-mma-tv

Like right now they just played a clip from ESPN MMA Live where Kenny Florian showed us how to perform a heel hook, now some dude is showing how to throw a right cross, now they're showing Randy on Sports Science. Watched 3 kickboxing bouts on it before work this morning.

There are sometimes buffering problems and sometimes they cut the clips short...but it's a nice steady flow of MMA.

Awesome thanks for posting the quality looks real good too. Do they show K-1 fights?

Just as I asked that they are showing Souwer vs Kyshenko!

Looks to me like they're looping the same 10 clips right now...guess it was too good to be true :mad:...they showed other things this morning though.

EDIT: And they just cut that fight way short.

Looks to me like they're looping the same 10 clips right now...guess it was too good to be true :mad:...they showed other things this morning though.
Yeah they showed like 1 round now its a UFC 100 commercial. :(

edit: hmmm it is back now I guess they just have to show that commercial every fight.

Edited by Patrick86L

http://www.justin.tv/supremehd#

http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4c425f89835f2

Both these links have working streams.....the veetle one is behind, but the overall quality is better and justin.tv streams are known to work well until the main event and then have major problems. I think I'll go with veetle for now.

Edited by NoCalMike

Ken is 3-9 since 2000. It was time for him to retire in 2005, but promoters will keep using his name. I haven't watched one of his fights since Kazushi "How Do You Punch?" Sakuraba made him wilt at Pride 30. That's right, I skipped his 2nd and 3rd fights against Tito.

Funny, he is the poster boy for fighters who should retire but don't...and his brother is a fighter who knew exactly when his time was up.

Frank would demolish Ken. I wish they had fought. :)

That's the thing though, Frank still has what it takes to be a good gatekeeper...but that's not enough for him. He knows he doesn't have what it takes to be on top anymore. It's either he fights to be the best or he doesn't fight at all. Who knows what Ken is in it for...I mean if he's doing it just for the love of the game I have to admire that somewhat. Hell, it's his health, not mine. The only thing that damages my health is having to hear about his fights.

Shamrock vs. Liddell loser & winner retires match. It needs to happen.

:ols: Yeah, watch them fight to a draw. Shoot me in the face.

That's the thing though, Frank still has what it takes to be a good gatekeeper...but that's not enough for him. He knows he doesn't have what it takes to be on top anymore. It's either he fights to be the best or he doesn't fight at all.

Excellent point. Despite his ego, we have to respect Frank for loving his sport enough to step away and participate as a coach and commentator.

Wow I just found a scenario where I'd bet on Ken Shamrock. :pfft:
:ols: Yeah, watch them fight to a draw. Shoot me in the face.

It's sad to say but I'd just barely take chuck over shamrock at this point. In reality they'd prob pull the next double ko and it would be brutal.

It's sad to say but I'd just barely take chuck over shamrock at this point. In reality they'd prob pull the next double ko and it would be brutal.

As much as Chuck has been getting euthanized lately, I'd easily take him over Ken. I'd take Cyborg over Ken. I'd take Mauro over Ken, perhaps even Jimmy Lennon Jr. He's got some sick toe holds.

As much as Chuck has been getting euthanized lately, I'd easily take him over Ken. I'd take Cyborg over Ken. I'd take Mauro over Ken, perhaps even Jimmy Lennon Jr. He's got some sick toe holds.

Mauro! :ols:

Oh I totally agree with you guys. I was just bashing Chuck's chin. In actuality, Liddell looked better in that round against Franklin than he's looked in 3 years. He's dedicated to a highly varied attack now and would most likely dismantle Shamrock right away. His cardio looked good, his kicks and takedowns were sweet. It's just that chin and the fact that he still doesn't protect it during striking trades which would actually give Ken a snowball's chance in hell, which is a sad thing to say about Liddell... He might even get KOed by Ken Shamrock. :)

Mauro! :ols:

Oh I totally agree with you guys. I was just bashing Chuck's chin. In actuality, Liddell looked better in that round against Franklin than he's looked in 3 years. He's dedicated to a highly varied attack now and would most likely dismantle Shamrock right away. His cardio looked good, his kicks and takedowns were sweet. It's just that chin and the fact that he still doesn't protect it during striking trades which would actually give Ken a snowball's chance in hell, which is a sad thing to say about Liddell... He might even get KOed by Ken Shamrock. :)

I completely agree, that Franklin fight was tough to watch because chuck really did look better than we've seen him in years. He was throwing head kicks, leg kicks, shooting for takedowns, etc. I thought he was going to finish rich and then he got laid out, out of the blue. If his chin were what it once was he could still be a contender if he fought like that but I think rashad killed his chin. We saw him take big shots from rampage, jardine, and wandy but we never saw him out cold like that until rushed landed that overhand right flush on his chin. I'm not sure about the science of it but I wouldn't be surprised if that shot caused some brain trauma that's affected his ability to absorb punishment, it's best if he just retires now and enjoys the rest of his life before he ends up like Ali in his later years.

it's best if he just retires now and enjoys the rest of his life before he ends up like Ali in his later years.

I swear I thought he sounded a little slurry through the last season of TUF. His weird walking style was more pronounced too. If Chuck would just let go of the fire he would be a hugely-respected commentator for the UFC and still has the personality/fan following to be remembered as a MMA stud. Regardless of the things I just said though- I do believe he is already on his way to being a slurry older guy. You're right, 98. Rashad Evans kinda "retired" Chuck Liddell. That knockout was a brain changer.