Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

one judge gave all 5 rounds to edgar?

please pass me what he was smoking

great win for edgar

if anyone had the guts to bet on Edgar, they are a very rich person right now

Maybe it's the Penn fan in me, but Rua beat Machida more convincingly than Edgar just beat BJ. If that was a title-taking victory, I don't know what being a champion means. But I stand by my post that BJ knew he lost.

Also- Is anyone else but me going to believe in Frankie Edgar now? :pfft:

Gotta give it up to you Chach. I gave myself carpal tunnel syndrom trying to describe all the advantages BJ had.

:ols:

However, I contend that BJ didn't get in shape for this fight. Flat-out. He was sluggish after 3. Edgar was tough to figure out but BJ tried to win on his heavy hands alone and played right into Frankie's cardio game. Just like Sherk did.

:ols:

However, I contend that BJ didn't get in shape for this fight. Flat-out. He was sluggish after 3. Edgar was tough to figure out but BJ tried to win on his heavy hands alone and played right into Frankie's cardio game. Just like Sherk did.

I don't want to make excuses for BJ, but that knee brace was concerning. And I reiterate that BJ, as tough as it is to tell, just didn't seem as shredded and slim as he usually does at 155.

That said, he was still game. He woulda caught anybody else with his hands tonight. Frankie is the truth, sorry Vera.