Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

i think brawling would be to forrest's disadvantage. he has to maintain some form of technique. if he goes out and tries to brawl, Rampage will drop him and finish him. If Jardine could put Forrest down with a shot, i'm certain Rampage could do the same. Forrest's best bet would be to try and potshot rampage from the outside and hope Rampage gets careless.

3 out of Rampage's last 5 fights have gone to the judges. I think his KO power is overrated. Besides, it was staying outside that got Chuck caught. I don't think it would be a bad idea for Forrest to get in close and brawl from the inside.

3 out of Rampage's last 5 fights have gone to the judges. I think his KO power is overrated. Besides, it was staying outside that got Chuck caught. I don't think it would be a bad idea for Forrest to get in close and brawl from the inside.

His best bet standing would be to use the muay thai clinch + some knees, which Forrest was good with from his days on TUF.

Otherwise, I think Forrest's truly best chance is to take him down and grapple with him.

Seriously though I hope Marcus Aurelio kicks Tyson Griffin's ass....I'm still pissed about that ****ty decision over Clay Guida last year.

I honestly thought Tyson won that fight. And, it was a great fight. In fact, most of Griffin's fights are pretty damn good.

Yeah he is REALLY funny. At first I thought he was a ****y jackass from his prefight talks for the Liddell fight, but once I saw him on UFC All Access and coaching on TUF, I saw that it was all jokes and he's hilarious.

I honestly thought Tyson won that fight. And, it was a great fight. In fact, most of Griffin's fights are pretty damn good.

That was a great fight but Guida took rounds 2 & 3. You could tell by looking at Tyson that he didn't even think he won the fight after the last round was over.

why is Rich moving up to 205 when Anderson could be there full time pretty soon?

What's the point of Franklin winning the belt again at 185? If Silva moves up, there's a good chance that will happen. Everyone will say "Franklin shouldn't be champ, blah, blah, blah". At least if someone that hasn't lost to Silva captures the title, there is room for argument.

That being said, Franklin has always been too big for 185 IMO. He only has one loss at 205, right? Regardless, if he ever has a chance of beating Silva, it will never, EVER, EEEEVVVVEEERRRRR happen at Middleweight, so why not move up? ;)

Hmmm...I am on IE...at work. But I normally don't have any problems viewing pictures here.

I blindly blame BigMike................:D

Me too. BigMike, you've ruined one thread with your eatliver.com pwnage, why ruin another? :evil: