Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I expect Thomson and Ferguson to be a great fight too.

I'm pickin Ferguson - Round 2 TKO.

Damn. Reneau was in such trouble she literally spent the last few seconds of the fight running away from Holm.

She literally just turned her back to Holm and just bolted toward the other side of the cage, just to avoid getting finished in the last few seconds.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

There is not a single young HW prospect worth getting excited about

old dudes gonna trade the belt for a while

Duffee was really sloppy, maybe it was the first couple of shots he ate, but he lost all technique with his standup. Mir just had to connect before he punched himself out.

The replays of Duffee last punch should haunt him for a while, he had no clue to what he was trying to accomplish

Was worried for Duffee there. Ran head-on in to that bomb. Reminded me a little of Rashad on Chuck. Chuck moving in and getting knocked the other direction, asleep on the way down.

Duffee has always had those ridiculously wide arm punches, like he's trying to slap a dude. That was one of them.

That was a serious barnburner, as quick as it was.

There is not a single young HW prospect worth getting excited about

old dudes gonna trade the belt for a while

Fedor thinks so too apparently.

I'm not surprised that a HW fight in the smaller cage (40% less area) ended in a 1st round KO, but am surprised Mir was the one who did it.

There is just no room for the big boys in there in that tiny WEC cage meant for 155ers & lower. Worse is 2 little guys in the big cage, turns into a track meet.

CKDMPciUEAACazg.jpg

Who taught Duffee how to punch? I need answers on this one

That's not even "bar room brawl" level, its closer to "school girls arguing over barbies" level.

What you can't see from that pic is Duffee's left hand far out from his body as well. Just looking at that photo & forgetting the actual fight, Duffee looks like he is using the schoolyard "windmills of doom" approach to striking.

post-165611-0-71239000-1437078801_thumb.

Edited by artmonkforHOF
  • Like 2

I scored it for Bisping, thought Leites let up the latter half of round 4 and didn't land effectively enough in round 5.

Its a win for Bisping, but he's about to get left behind in that division. He has a decent overall game, but no part of his game scares any of the better fighters at MW.