Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Laureda, in a little bit of a wild style, has a nice professional debut.

Sumter and Felix is a great fight.

2 surprising decisions in a row ; I thought Kongo lost, and CroCop lost.

6 inch height advantage looks huge for Page.

I think Daley threw about 1 punch in the first round. Page didn't do much more.

Page wins 1st round simply because he wasn't totally inactive like Daley. Tho neither deserved it.

Daley, known to despise wrestling, resorting to the ground fully now in the 2nd round, and had a little success there.

Daley's plan seems to be "Page against the cage"

Edited by Malapropismic Depository

The other crazy thing about that fight, is how terribly easy it would have been for Daley to win the fight, had he just made the smallest of effort in Round 1.

If Daley would have simply attempted a takedown in Round 1, which he apparently would have most likely secured, then he would have won the whole fight.

Page won Rd 1 just by default.

6 minutes ago, Destino said:

Wasn’t his claim to fame his incredible cardio?  Every promo for him was of him running like a madman.  Might have overtrained himself into retirement. 

that uppercut from Ngannou probably didn't help matters. its like he got hit on the chin and his knee called it a night

sneaky shot, didn't even realize somethin landed until they showed the slo mo

I'm disappointed we only got 26 seconds. I wanted some time to see if Ngannou has actually learned anything from his losses to Stipe & Lewis. He's spent a little over 1 minute combined for his last 2 fights. Impossible to say if he's learned anything from the setbacks

Edited by StillUnknown

Cain did get punched, but no way that was enough to be taken out had his knee not buckled & given out (plus whatever else happened to it).  One his knee ripped, he basically laid down and conceded.  Sad to see such a skilled fighter have such a short prime, but sometimes your body doesn't want to agree with the career path you've chosen. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Hard to get motivated for a UFC card where the main event is a guy who was beat by Pat Cummins.

Gotta go see my tax man today right when the main card gets started. If I'm back in time, I'll tune in while doing laundry.