Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

After one recent fight:  "WANDERLEI SILVA.............6 feet tall and 205 pounds, boy before I knew you I didn't know they could STACK CRAP THAT HIGH."  Ripped from R. Lee Ermy, Drill Sergeant in Full Metal Jacket.

I did score that fight for Bisping.  Rematch with Anderson wouldn't have happened, and we could've seen Bisping get highlight reeled by him.

Thanks again, Chael.

On the other hand, the rematch with Anderson had to happen.  Beautiful knee to the body with the message, "shut the **** up ****" attached to it.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Diego Sanchez is a scab that won't pick off. So tired of watching him get beaten up and still win fights simply because he doesn't get finished and he gets inspired by his own blood. 

I cannot stand his personality and I cannot stand seeing him collect UFC checks merely for his scowl. Ross Pearson dominated him.

I agree with you for the most part but that fight with Gilbert Melendez was almost worth it...not worth all of the ****ty decisions but worth watching his scowl and annoying interviews. 

Plus with a figure like that you know he's never seen a weigh room, much less tried PEDs  :P

I agree with you for the most part but that fight with Gilbert Melendez was almost worth it...not worth all of the ****ty decisions but worth watching his scowl and annoying interviews. 

Plus with a figure like that you know he's never seen a weigh room, much less tried PEDs  :P

The kid is tough as nails, no doubt. I'd hate to piss him off. However, I'm just tired of his "I'm so inspired" act. It worked for TUF but it's old now and he didn't live up to it in his personal life or his training so I just see it as total BS..

• Like 1

I still say The Spider would crush him. I have mad respect for GSP but against Silva, if you're not a finisher you will get finished.

I'm done saying one fighter wins for sure anymore, but I don't consider it a knock on GSP for picking Silva as a favorite in that fight. Silva is bigger & it's just a bad style match for him with the size & reach advantage Silva has, not to mention that Silva strives fighting at distance.

I would rather pay $60 to watch a PPV of those 2 sparring than some PPV they have been offering lately.

Crap, I should keep that off the web, if Dana gets wind of it he'll make Silva & GSP do live webcam shows on fightpass, with a $50 password fee, $35 for FightClub members.

I still say The Spider would crush him. I have mad respect for GSP but against Silva, if you're not a finisher you will get finished.

Anderson would definitely have the chance to finish GSP when the fights standing. However it depends if he could keep the fight standing. GSP is one of the best wrestlers in MMA history, unlike Chael, GSP has excellent submission defense. The way that fight would go would depend on Anderson's ability to keep the fight standing. If Anderson could stop GSP's take downs then I think he wins. If not I think the fight would look a lot like his first fight with Chael, except GSP wouldn't get tapped.

Getting another one of those strange upset vibes, not going to ignore it tonight:

Dagestan over Mighty Mouse by (T)KO, 3rd Round: I love everything about Mighty Mouse, I just can't shake the feeling he gets caught with a killshot tonight. Also, I really want to see Mighty Mouse/Dodson II and I usually don't get the fights I want in MMA.

Rory Mac over Woodley by (T)KO, 2nd Round: Not completely sold on Woodley yet, I think Rory Mac can out jab him for the majority of the first 2 rounds then finish him once Woodley tires.

Arlovski over Schaub by (T)KO, 2nd Round: Who's glass chin breaks first? Going sentimental with the Arlovski pick.

Bader over Feijao by (T)KO, 2nd Round