Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

This is going to make me look like a bad MMA fan, but the only fight on this card that appeals to me at all is the main event.

You're better than me friend, I don't care much about any fight on this card including the main event.

I'll probably try and catch a stream when it happens live in the afternoon. I can't put off LSU/Alabama & Kirkland vs. Angulo on HBO for this card on Spike.

Spoiler Alert for those watching tonight.

Wow great fight between Leben and Munoz, crappy ending! Hope Leben's eye is okay.

Edit: Anyone else think Leben didn't want to be there after taking a few of those bombs? I thought his eye was directly damaged or something, but he seemed fine post-fight. Rogan asked him about it and he replied, "hard to continue when you're chokin on your own blood." What? That's not the Leben I know. I've seen boxers continue with one eye closed and the other 80% closed. If his eye felt damaged then I understand.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll

Spoiler Alert for those watching tonight.

Wow great fight between Leben and Munoz, crappy ending! Hope Leben's eye is okay.

Edit: Anyone else think Leben didn't want to be there after taking a few of those bombs? I thought his eye was directly damaged or something, but he seemed fine post-fight. Rogan asked him about it and he replied, "hard to continue when you're chokin on your own blood." What? That's not the Leben I know. I've seen boxers continue with one eye closed and the other 80% closed. If his eye felt damaged then I understand.

I think he just gassed. The thing about Leebs though, is that he fights at such a pace that when he gasses it's excusable. What a fight tonight. Munoz is for real. Leben is a gatekeeper but he's the best ticket in the game for all-out action.

Unless your name is Carlos Condit.Condit beat him and hasn't lost yet. That fight doesn't do him any good. Makes a lot of sense for Ellenberger though.

it was a razor thin decision that easily could've gone the other way. You could also argue, and I would, that Ellenberger deserves a title shot more than Condit on accomplishments.