Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

GSP in the crowd....adds fuel to the fire that winner of Penn v. Diaz gets title shot. In this case gotta think Dana is rooting for Diaz, despite all the bs.

Dana said at the 137 press conference that Condit is getting next shot at GSP regardless of what happens tonight.

Edited by StillUnknown

GSP in the crowd....adds fuel to the fire that winner of Penn v. Diaz gets title shot. In this case gotta think Dana is rooting for Diaz, despite all the bs.

Agreed. Though, any Diaz winning a belt going forward in the UFC is my worst nightmare. I'd have to hear them speak more often, which is just hell on earth for me.

---------- Post added October-29th-2011 at 10:12 PM ----------

Dana has said at the 137 press conference that Condit is getting next shot at GSP regardless of what happens tonight.

Hmmm....Wonder if he'd reconsider if Nick won.

Dana has said at the 137 press conference that Condit is getting next shot at GSP regardless of what happens tonight.

A lot can happen between now and whenever GSP/Condit could potentially happen. If Penn wins I think Condit/GSP is easier to keep on books since most are not interested in seeing a trilogy, however if Diaz wins, and convincingly, I am almost sure he might be talking smack to GSP knowing he is in the crowd.

We'll see.