Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

The Brazilian MMA factory produces another champion.

Heavyweight

Middleweight

Featherweight

BTW - worth mentioning again... they should have aired the Henderson fight. The championship fight was like 30 seconds long.

Agree completely, no excuse for not having Guida/Henderson on TV.

---------- Post added November-12th-2011 at 09:45 PM ----------

JDS vs. The Reem should be greatness.

That's the hard part about this, it was the first event so while MMA fans would have loved to see the other fight....you can't just go into it cold with a bunch of people who would have no clue who those guys are. They had to spend time setting up the main event...

Obviously I'm sure they wish the fight would have maybe made it to the second round then the finish, but it was an exciting 64 seconds... :)

I hope and pray you don't come back Cain, JDS will destroy you one more F time, he's not Lesnar, he's a good well trained figther.

Dont be so hard on cain. Jds has the power of a heavyweight with the quickness of a welterweight. Cain is probably only one of two people in the world that can beat JDS. He just got caught tonight.

The heavyweight title fight sounded great to feature in theory, also it featured one guy who hadn't fought in over 13 months. And Dos Santos just said post-fight he was afraid going into the fight because he wasn't 100% either.

UFC will never work as a one fight show because this is what happens in a lot of fights. All the hyping, story telling etc etc doesn't matter when people only get :74 of fighting on the show.

Dont be so hard on cain. Jds has the power of a heavyweight with the quickness of a welterweight. Cain is probably only one of two people in the world that can beat JDS. He just got caught tonight.

It's MMA, it just takes one shot. The thing is though...I'd say that result we saw tonight is a 9 times out of 10 type of situation. I don't want to disrespect Cain, but he beat Big Nog after he was on the decline and Lesnar....who has no striking ability or defense. Apart from that he hasn't done much but win a decision over Cheick Kongo. He never had to face anyone with striking ability or take down defense like JDS.

I know I let my stomach talk STB and now I feel better lol, but c'mon!

He knew the stand fight will be KO for him, and you know what piss me off more? the latin (non brazilians) announcers on Fox always making excuses on our loses (latin).

Jeez announcers, JDS is a monster, a lot us knew Cain had low chances to win this fight against JDS and future fights versus Jr.

Edited by rocazares