Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Sonnen will get wrecked in a rematch. He probably even knows it, so the goal is to make as much money from the rematch as possible.

Not willing to agree yet. Not willing to agree until I see it happen.

---------- Post added October-8th-2011 at 10:17 PM ----------

RIP Kenny. You finish fights, though you'll finish this one unconscious.

He's the only person that will walk into the cage and NOT be afraid, which means he's the only one in the division with a shot to win. Unfortunately, he's a roid user. I'm torn between rooting for him and hating him.

Yeah, so true. But the last ... let's say 5 Silva's match is when I started to get tired of him, he's the best I know, but you don't need to be a clown in the cage, OK you far superior against your rivals, but c'mon ...

sometimes he disrespect the rivals, just like Sonnen for some people, but at least Sonnen is a SOB LOL :D.

"Silva you absolutely SUCK" LOL LOL LOL

Sonnen in the rematch.

Now to see THE BEST figther for me. Josesito Aldo!!!!!

Edited by rocazares

I almost want to call shenanigans. Stann didn't even look like he belonged in there. Dude was 100% outclassed against a dude that you know had one strategy. Over-hype Stann ad naseum to where the Sonnen win looks bigger and then they can justify Silva rematch?

Oh well Sonnen gets wrecked in a rematch.

I almost want to call shenanigans. Stann didn't even look like he belonged in there. Dude was 100% outclassed against a dude that you know had one strategy. Over-hype Stann ad naseum to where the Sonnen win looks bigger and then they can justify Silva rematch?

Oh well Sonnen gets wrecked in a rematch.

If Sonnen hadn't fought Silva previously with the result, I agree. But even Silva couldn't stop Sonnen's takedowns. He's a world-class wrestler, and morphed it into MMA well. Don't discredit his abilities, he's got some serious skill. Randy Couture made a living of beating better strikers and BJJ guys with his wrestling and dirty boxing (as you know, I'm not telling you anything you don't).

Edited by herrmag

Aldo looked most vulnerable against Hominik, a fighter that could go tit-for-tat with his pace and striking. Ken-Flo not that guy.

I remember it differently. He beat the crap out of Hominik and pulled a classy move and went easy on him in round 5. Then again he may just not have wanted to touch hominik's head once it appeared to be 9 months pregnant.

---------- Post added October-8th-2011 at 10:52 PM ----------

I have this:

Kenflo round 1

Scarface rounds 2-4

39-37 Aldo