Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Skill always beats strength when all you really have is strength. And yeah I know Brock can wrestle, but lets face it most of his success as a MMA-wrestler has been because he is 50 pounds heavier than most of his opponents, and the one other opponent he had that was the same size was about 2 well-placed punches from KO'ing him as well before he decided that cardio wasn't important.

Carwin is probably double-kicking himself right now. Carwin was in position to KO Brock, and at least hold the title for a few months. After seeing the skills Cain possess, and the fact that he can utilize them on a guy who outweighs him by at least 40 pounds, Carwin has to know that Cain would probably school him in the same fashion and his only shot would be to try and connect with a huge swing.

Dos Santos vs. Cain is interesting. Dos Santos is a better striker than Carwin & Brock, but Cain showed he can weather a storm and then school his opponent on the ground.

Anderson Silva of the HW division maybe? He ****ed Brock's face up badly.

Have you lost your mind? After the ass whoopin AS took in his last fight how could you speak of such a thing? AS would get killed against the HW's in the UFC.

Brock, Brock, Brock...you were outclassed and out fought on so many levels. You got pushed around by the smaller man, he took you down, he hit you with knee and owned you in the striking game. So where's all of these "Brock is legit now"? He got where he's at on size alone, well the horseshoe shoved up his ass as well. He must have pounded the horseshoe out of Mir and picked it up for himself. If Carwin wouldn't have gassed he would have lost to him too. MMA rules supreme again!

I would have loved to hear Cain say "now I'm gonna go home, drink a Coors light and hop on Brocks wife"! Awesome fight!

If size is so important, why isn't everyone just bulking up to 265? Are people just not able to bulk up that much? Brock Lesnar cuts down to get to 265, so I'd think it'd be an advantage for someone to bulk up to that weight and not have to cut before fights. That is, if it's such an advantage like people say.

Have you lost your mind? After the ass whoopin AS took in his last fight how could you speak of such a thing? AS would get killed against the HW's in the UFC.

:ols: Definitely wasn't saying AS should fight in the HW division. I meant that Cain is a smart fighter with attributes that parallel AS's attributes in the MW division (aka being really freaking good at everything). He could have a championship reign similar to AS because I just don't see a heavyweight fighter out there right now who can compete with Cain, much how fighters can never compete with Anderson Silva (except for Sonnen... who was on drugs anyways).

:ols: Definitely wasn't saying AS should fight in the HW division. I meant that Cain is a smart fighter with attributes that parallel AS's attributes in the MW division (aka being really freaking good at everything). He could have a championship reign similar to AS because I just don't see a heavyweight fighter out there right now who can compete with Cain, much how fighters can never compete with Anderson Silva (except for Sonnen... who was on drugs anyways).

If JDS can stop Cain from taking him down (much easier said than done), he would have a great shot at beating Cain. Cain has the better overall striking game, but JDS has the best hands of any HW not named Overeem

Edited by StillUnknown

LOL @ Undertaker stepping to Brock. WTF???

The guy just fought the toughest SOB in the world and has a cut the size of Paul Bearer. Chill out, dude. I love the Undertaker but damn, I don't think going around picking fights with rabid gorillas is a good idea. But I guess if you're gonna pick a fight with him, it's best to do it after he's been put through the meat grinder.

ShockwaveFlashChromePlug-InHostScreenSnapz003.jpg

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll