Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

Ticket(S)????

Zoed, you know we've always been best friends, you need a ride? How 'bout a foot massage?

Being stationed here in Vegas sometimes they throw some tickets to the base. Since I'm my squadrons 1st Sgt I recieve the tickets for the squadron. Got a call yesterday to come pick up 19 tickets. They're not ring side or anything but they're still $400 a pop. 1st Sgt has been really busy with all the knuckle heads screwing up so he deserves to go see the best card of the year. :applause::applause:

If you were in town I could probably justify hooking a brother up with a ticket, you know as a recruiting tool. Wanna join the Air Force?:)

Being stationed here in Vegas sometimes they throw some tickets to the base. Since I'm my squadrons 1st Sgt I recieve the tickets for the squadron. Got a call yesterday to come pick up 19 tickets. They're not ring side or anything but they're still $400 a pop. 1st Sgt has been really busy with all the knuckle heads screwing up so he deserves to go see the best card of the year. :applause::applause:

If you were in town I could probably justify hooking a brother up with a ticket, you know as a recruiting tool. Wanna join the Air Force?:)

Hahaha, my pops was in the Air Force in 'Nam flying KC-135 Stratotankers. But I think I'll stick to being in my living room in Laurel watching UFC, thank you very much.

Congrats on the tickets, try to take some pics, I like tearing up from jealousy.

Hahaha, my pops was in the Air Force in 'Nam flying KC-135 Stratotankers. But I think I'll stick to being in my living room in Laurel watching UFC, thank you very much.

Congrats on the tickets, try to take some pics, I like tearing up from jealousy.

You know we're still flying those things? Pretty scary I know.

I'll take some pics. Don't know how good they'll be since we're on the second level but I'll get some none the less. I'm so stoked for this freaking card!

One of my wifes friends from school is married to Allen Belcher and I guess he's fighting tomorrow night. Hope he has a good showing on the main card, he hasn't fared well in the past when fighting on PPV.

That's awesome man. I still can't believe how expensive those damn tickets are.

You know we're still flying those things? Pretty scary I know.

I'll take some pics. Don't know how good they'll be since we're on the second level but I'll get some none the less. I'm so stoked for this freaking card!

One of my wifes friends from school is married to Allen Belcher and I guess he's fighting tomorrow night. Hope he has a good showing on the main card, he hasn't fared well in the past when fighting on PPV.

Yeah read a story bout the Stratotankers having a few years left before they're replaced. I believe there aren't even plans for a next-gen refueling aircraft. Hell, the Air Force holds on to their toys and can't let them go. The B-52 will be bombing Cyberdyne Systems when Terminators take over.

But yeah man have a good time, this is one HELL of an event to go to. If I could choose any event to attend from the past couple years, it'd probably be this one. There will be a huge buzz in the arena when Wand and Rampage are up. Forrest and Rashad should have a good fight, if Forrest doesn't get blasted. Hopefully Mir and Nog don't put on a snooze-fest. If that fight ends up being good then there's a very good chance this could be the best event of the year.

By the way, Allen Belcher fights January 17th at UFC 93, sorry bud, if you don't wanna go now I'll still take the tickets!

Yep I just searched back and we're on for Wandy/Rampage, I've got Wandy, you've got Rampage. :cheers:

Can't wait for this card man!

Ive ALREADY ordered this thing...everyone hit me up as soon as they found out I wasnt leaving town...the countdown on spike got me all hyped up again...lol

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/anmviewer.asp?a=7857&z=2

Mixed martial arts fighter Justin Eilers was shot and killed late Christmas night in Nampa, Idaho. Eilers' manager and friend, Monte Cox, confirmed his death to MMAWeekly.com on Friday morning.

According to KTRV Fox 12 in Nampa, Canyon County Sheriff's officers responded to a domestic disturbance call in the 4600 block of Happy Valley Road in Nampa around 10:45 p.m. on Thursday.

When officers arrived on the scene they found that an adult male, later confirmed by Cox as Eilers, had been shot and killed. James Robert Malec, 48, was taken into custody and charged with second-degree murder.

Details surrounding the incident have not yet been revealed by police, but sources close to Eilers indicate that Malec is the boyfriend of Eilers' mother. He and Eilers reportedly got into some sort of argument and Malec allegedly produced a gun and shot Eilers.

R.I.P. Justin Eilers :(