Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anything MMA, except thumb wrestling

SUNSTONE

I went 7-2 for winners. Didn't do well in the "win by" category.

Anderson Silva's a freak.

Props to Herring for overcoming a more skilled, taller opponent in Kongo. Heath showed some grit.

God I love the Crippler. :)

Kos looked good but I still don't like him.

All-in-all the card was better than the event but there was good action in the last few fights for sure.

Orlando, I couldn't have picked a winner in our bet so thanks for picking the loser first. I'll PM you Monday. :)

Ok Dana, sorry. :laugh:

Btw, I want my $54 back. ;)

Good grief, can't believe we paid so much for that!! So sad that Henderson lost though, really like the guy. I think he's going to come back with a vengance. Also, Koscheck, meh. Don't like that guy either, thought he was done in the first rount. I really want Joe Silva just to match him up with someone who'll kill him then we cn be done with Koscheck for a bit. i love my wrestlers, but Koscheck is a jerk IMO.

Good grief, can't believe we paid so much for that!! So sad that Henderson lost though, really like the guy. I think he's going to come back with a vengance. Also, Koscheck, meh. Don't like that guy either, thought he was done in the first rount. I really want Joe Silva just to match him up with someone who'll kill him then we cn be done with Koscheck for a bit. i love my wrestlers, but Koscheck is a jerk IMO.

Hendo fought well and could beat just about anyone else. The bad thing for him is that dana gave him title shots in his first 2 UFC events and he lost them both.

Koscheck- What's with the "Blue Lagoon" hair?

Hendo fought well and could beat just about anyone else. The bad thing for him is that dana gave him title shots in his first 2 UFC events and he lost them both.

I know, I love Henderson. Silva isn't going to come against tougher competition in the middleweight class, Henderson is the best he's goinig to get. Henderson's going to destroy everyone else, it's just that Silva is THAT GOOD.

Koscheck, same hair as usual. Same attitude as usual. Ass.

99QBKiller, here's your sig (i went easy on you :laugh: ):

21aedd1.gif

^^^^^i will never doubt the greatness of Anderson "The Spider" Silva again:notworthy

Thanks for taking it easy on me man..I can even still fit my Obama sig :notworthy

My sig is true though, I will never doubt Anderson again (not that I doubted this time really but it was too close to call IMO) Hendo was THE test for Anderson at 185. There's no one currently fighting @ 185 in the UFC that can take his belt away right now.

I think before it's all said and done GSP will move up to 185, especially if he cleans house with Serra, Fitch and Karo Parysian (again). And even though GSP would be moving up to 185, I think style-wise he is a better match-up for Anderson than Hendo.

Other than that I don't know who is going to even give Anderson a good fight, maybe Paulo Filho if Zuffa moves him over but I take Anderson in that fight for sure. Maybe Matt Lindland would be a decent fight too, but I still take Anderson.

Anderson may very well be the best pound for pound fighter out there, especially since Fedor hasn't fought anyone decent in a while, it's close between he and GSP for sure.

I know, I love Henderson. Silva isn't going to come against tougher competition in the middleweight class, Henderson is the best he's goinig to get. Henderson's going to destroy everyone else, it's just that Silva is THAT GOOD.

Koscheck, same hair as usual. Same attitude as usual. Ass.

I agree, Hendo is better than anyone at 185 except Anderson. As long as he sticks around, stays motivated and gets a few wins I think we'll likely see Hendo vs. Silva II.

And I agree F Josh Koschek he's a ********.

I dont see it as a bad thing that he got 2 title shots right away.

when pride was still around we all ****ed and said we want to see the best fight each other. We got what we wanted.

hendo is a beast, but he just couldnt hang with silva. I remember talking with zo about this, has he been around lately?

I dont see it as a bad thing that he got 2 title shots right away.

when pride was still around we all ****ed and said we want to see the best fight each other. We got what we wanted.

hendo is a beast, but he just couldnt hang with silva. I remember talking with zo about this, has he been around lately?

I'm not knocking Dan at all. My point was that he will have to work pretty hard to get another title shot from Dana after losing the 2 he got as soon as he walked in the door. There's a lot of guys in line for those fights and he (perhaps justifiably) was moved to the top of the queue in 2 weight divisions. Rua, Rampage, Cro Cop, and Big Nog didn't get that kind of treatment. He lost two "freebies."

I think before it's all said and done GSP will move up to 185, especially if he cleans house with Serra, Fitch and Karo Parysian (again). And even though GSP would be moving up to 185, I think style-wise he is a better match-up for Anderson than Hendo.

even though i'd love to see the fight, i just can't see a man who got knocked out by Matt Serra, not being KO'd by Anderson Silva.

I went 7-2 for winners. Didn't do well in the "win by" category.

Anderson Silva's a freak.

Props to Herring for overcoming a more skilled, taller opponent in Kongo. Heath showed some grit.

God I love the Crippler. :)

Kos looked good but I still don't like him.

All-in-all the card was better than the event but there was good action in the last few fights for sure.

Orlando, I couldn't have picked a winner in our bet so thanks for picking the loser first. I'll PM you Monday. :)

Well, one of these days I'll redeem myself, I'll already put it out there I'm picking Serra over GSP 4/19, I picked serra in the first fight and I'll do it again.

I'm here Dance, just getting around to making in this thread.

Well, hell. I guess I won't doubt Silva again either. He won but by no means did he "totally dominate" Hendo the way stupid ass Joe Rogan said. I wish Joe would crawl under a rock somewhere and STFU. I enjoy hearing Mir commentate a thousand times more than Joe. Anyway, Hendo got caught by a knee. There aren't too many guys in the game that can catch a Silva knee and not get beat. Hendo did exactly what he had to do in the first round and would have probably won if he would have continued to do so the rest of the fight. Still for the life of me can't figure out why he didn't drop more elbows when he had him in side control. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see who steps up next. Maybe Silva will move up or someone else will move down.

For the record, I don't think GSP has a chance against Silva at 185. Then again, I'm done doubting him and Silva for a while.

The ultimate test for Silva is to fight someone that rocks him to see if he has the testicular fortitude to regather himself and pull out a win. I haven't seen anyone yet actually ring his bell.

Well, hell. I guess I won't doubt Silva again either. He won but by no means did he "totally dominate" Hendo the way stupid ass Joe Rogan said. I wish Joe would crawl under a rock somewhere and STFU. I enjoy hearing Mir commentate a thousand times more than Joe. Anyway, Hendo got caught by a knee. There aren't too many guys in the game that can catch a Silva knee and not get beat. Hendo did exactly what he had to do in the first round and would have probably won if he would have continued to do so the rest of the fight. Still for the life of me can't figure out why he didn't drop more elbows when he had him in side control. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see who steps up next. Maybe Silva will move up or someone else will move down.

For the record, I don't think GSP has a chance against Silva at 185. Then again, I'm done doubting him and Silva for a while.

The ultimate test for Silva is to fight someone that rocks him to see if he has the testicular fortitude to regather himself and pull out a win. I haven't seen anyone yet actually ring his bell.

Hendo actually caught Silva flush with his right hand in the 2nd round, and silva kept coming forward. if dan's right hand couldn't slow silva down, i'm not sure if it can be done.

Hendo actually caught Silva flush with his right hand in the 2nd round, and silva kept coming forward. if dan's right hand couldn't slow silva down, i'm not sure if it can be done.

You saying he can't be rocked? I don't think Hendo it was that great of a shot. Hendo kind of rocked him a little bit with a knee but I think all it accomplished was pissing Silva off.

Who's the brazillan that trains with Silva that's at 205? I think he would make for a good fight if he dropped down to 185.

You saying he can't be rocked? I don't think Hendo it was that great of a shot. Hendo kind of rocked him a little bit with a knee but I think all it accomplished was pissing Silva off.

Who's the brazillan that trains with Silva that's at 205? I think he would make for a good fight if he dropped down to 185.

i'm not saying he can't be rocked, i'm just saying that Hendo had the best opportunity, and i don't see anyone else on the horizon right now who has a chance to rock him.

Filho trains with Silva and fights @ 185lbs. they have both said that htey would never fight each other since they train together. in fact, in the post fight news conference, Anderson was asked about that potential matchup, and he said it was "impossible" as they train together.

i'm not saying he can't be rocked, i'm just saying that Hendo had the best opportunity, and i don't see anyone else on the horizon right now who has a chance to rock him.

Somebody eventually will rock him. Silva is on fire right now but they all fall. I'd say as a rule the only "gameplan" for fighting Spider is to get him down and smother him. That's also a LONGshot that you don't get subbed while trying. He's sick. Silly.

So confident too. Supreme confidence right now. Skinny legs and all.

Filho trains with Silva and fights @ 185lbs. they have both said that htey would never fight each other since they train together. in fact, in the post fight news conference, Anderson was asked about that potential matchup, and he said it was "impossible" as they train together.

Machida is the guy I'm talking about. He looks kind of small for a 205'er and he's got a pretty solid game. I wouldn't mind seeing him go down to fight Silva.

Machida is the guy I'm talking about. He looks kind of small for a 205'er and he's got a pretty solid game. I wouldn't mind seeing him go down to fight Silva.

i doubt they would fight each other, as they train together. it would be one of the most technical standup fights you'd see though. i would love to see that one.

on another note, that training camp is sick right now. they got the HW title, MW title, and Machida could very well have the LHW soon enough. Blackhouse is potent.

Like SU said, he trains with filho. but thats at 185. He also trains with lil nog who fights at 205.

I'm not knocking Dan at all. My point was that he will have to work pretty hard to get another title shot from Dana after losing the 2 he got as soon as he walked in the door. There's a lot of guys in line for those fights and he (perhaps justifiably) was moved to the top of the queue in 2 weight divisions. Rua, Rampage, Cro Cop, and Big Nog didn't get that kind of treatment. He lost two "freebies."

totally agree

Hey zo, havent seen you for a bit. doing well?

As for the fight, I couldnt agree more about Rogan. I would much, much rather listen to Mir. He is a great commentator who doesnt just repeat the same BS. he is fair in his assesment.

I hope silva stays at 185. Dana needs to grow up and sign matt lindland. He a top 5 fighter who we need to see fight silva.

as for GSP Silva, I would love for that fight to happen

I'm hoping Wany moves down to 185 like he has talked about. That is the best fight out there for Anderson if you ask me. Might even be some bad blood there. I think Anderson used to train with Chute Box.

Wandy would get killed by silva IMO. Wandy is too wild. anderson would dodge all his punches and KO him.

Leben looked sloppy (physically) last night. but DAMN he knocked that boy out COLD!!

Tanner needs to retire. He is just a punching bag now and should be forced to step down.

Why didnt they show Arlovski or Diego's fight?

alessio sakara has the best nickname in mma, but he should give to somebody thats actually good.

they didn't show arlovski because it was his last fight under contract, and he probably won't be resigned. they didn't so Diego because it was pretty one-sided against a no-name.