Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What does it mean when a girl says this to a guy ?

Mickalino

Ya, i asked a girl out and she said that i was "a great guy, but too nice"?? i was like what, she said she was attracted to other guys who would ignore her and not pay attenton to her so maybe you should try that.

A little bit of evil never hurt anyone in the relationship part...

...tides are turning back, a little evil streak goes a loooong way again

:evil:

A little bit of evil never hurt anyone in the relationship part...

ya from what i read on this thread so far it looks like it could go a long way

Not always.

They could be :

1) shy

2) playing hard to get

3) like to make it a challenge or play games

Dude, the worst thing about asking for advice on an internet site is that you'll get it, and it will be great advice, but not what you want to hear. So I'm giving you mine, they love you and think of you when they do private things to themselves. But do them the favor of not ruining their fantasy, just stay friends with them.

Dude, the worst thing about asking for advice on an internet site is that you'll get it, and it will be great advice, but not what you want to hear. So I'm giving you mine, they love you and think of you when they do private things to themselves. But do them the favor of not ruining their fantasy, just stay friends with them.

best advice ever

The problem here is that woman tend to get comfortable in a relationship, no matter the type. So it's very possible that you were friends with them for so long(without making a move), that they became too comfortable with the friendship to not be "wierded-out" by the thought of it being anything more. =\

it means they view you as a friend who is a decent guy. If they were interested in you romantically they would say something different.

that doesn't mean it is impossible to bring them around, but it is not likely.

usually you like someone as friends or as a romantic partner right off the bat. but it does happen that friendship leads to romance down the line.

In the span of one week I've had 2 different girls tell me almost the exact same thing. One says. "You're a great guy. A real catch. I think you have a lot of great things going for you." The 2nd girl says "You're a great catch to some lucky girl "

But the thing is, both of these girls are single. So the question is, if I'm such a wonderful guy, then why don't they ask me out ?

Are those statements actually underhanded insults, or underhanded compliments, or is it a subtle way of saying that they're interested, but too shy to ask me out ?

merely parting gifts, or in other words "thanks but no thanks".

You may have slipped into what Chris Rock calls the "friend zone" :laugh:

Welcome to the "friend zone"

Go find some other girls and ask them out, because you will never get with these ladies

Every girl that has said that to me has either been in a serious relationship or married...I think SHF nailed it. But as PB said, you now have the backstage pass to the ass...

Wrong answer. They would throw out hints like,"Maybe we should get together or go out some time." Believe me, chicks go for what they want. They let you know when they like you. Not straight out, but they are easy to figure out when it comes to throwing vibes. These girls don't want anything romantic with you.

Not straight out, but they'll say "we should go out sometime?" :laugh: I guess subtlety is not your strong suit...:laugh:

-Magic Johnson

Not straight out, but they'll say "we should go out sometime?" :laugh: I guess subtlety is not your strong suit...:laugh:

-Magic Johnson

Well Earvin, what I meant was in their own words they will say,"Maybe we should go out sometime." You know what I mean? I can't think of a good example, but women throw out definite hints when they like someone.

-Charles Barkley

Yeah, you're SOL. You gave up too much of yourself, too early; that makes you look needy, and women can't handle that. They need a man to lean on, to keep them together...not the other way around.

So...what can you learn from this situation? First things first- you never need to tell a girl how you feel about her until much later in the game. You just roll w/ it, have a great time, and focus on the natural vibes around. Nothing even needs to be said, and when it's time to make your move, you'll know if the vibe is there. Sometimes, you have to be content w/ walking away from a situation...even if it is appealing. The take-away effect works really well. And hey, we've all been there, where things start to get heated, and it's you, her, her roommate, 2 tubs of butter, and a goat... :laugh: Anyways, bottom line- be content w/ yourself, and seek enhancements through relationships- not saviors.

DO NOT become an a-hole. That's just stupid advice. Don't become something you're not. The key is being playfully ****y and confident. Make a ton of jokes about her and if you can, slip in sexual innuendo.

Read up on seduction, or just google it. There are a lot of decent articles about how women really are. When approaching single women, always put out that sexual vibe, that's what they really want. They don't want relationships right off the bat.

The advice that really works might blow your mind.

I stumbled across this site 5 years ago and I've put into practice a good amount of the material there, some ideas are way out there but a lot are spot on. Take em with a grain of salt.

http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/

It means there are things about you that they don't care necessarily care for (that they can't overlook and therefore, you'll never be more than a friend), and yet, there's probably someone out there that might appreciate those "things" that you do.

Bottom line: There's somebody out there for everybody.

Hey, this whole "jerk" or "evil" concept WORKS!!!!! i was hangin out with the same girl that i asked out and i wasnt being as nice as i usually am to her. I was still being myself just not the way that i usually am with her, we were eating lunch and i looked over at her and she had this, lets call it a "look" in her eye, so i took note of it and went thorught the day, later that day i saw her at the movies, just a coincidence, i asked her what movie she swas going to see and she said X-men 3 which i have already seen, i told her i was going to see click, she immediatley turned to her friend and said lets go see that, so when we were sitting next to one another i turned and saw her quickly look away,:D thats when i moved in to kiss her, i wasnt sure what to expect but as soon as i pulled away she looked at me and said, these were her exact words "I was waiting for that all day" then she smiled so i kissed her again. Today was the best day ever. btw the movie was good, well what i saw of it;) :D

Hey, this whole "jerk" or "evil" concept WORKS!!!!! i was hangin out with the same girl that i asked out and i wasnt being as nice as i usually am to her. I was still being myself just not the way that i usually am with her.........

Ooohhh, that was EEEE-VIL !! I'm shivering amidst your evil-ness !

It was SO EVIL, that it scared me and all my co-workers sitting next to me !!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ooohhh, that was EEEE-VIL !! I'm shivering amidst your evil-ness !

It was SO EVIL, that it scared me and all my co-workers sitting next to me !!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was refering to this post:

not really evil, just not "nice"

One of them said this after she found out what a great cook I was.

The other one said it after she found out about my multi-talents.

So, does this mean that they're only interested in a bum ?

Dude, seriously if you like the chicks get em drunk and make a move. Girls talk for sake of talking sometimes.

I was refering to this post:

not really evil, just not "nice"

Still has the making of a thriller or horror movie.

He's BACK.

Lock your doors.

Clamp down your windows.

Now - he may not be quite evil.

But you better believe, he's NOT NICE :evil:

Welcome to the "friend zone"

Go find some other girls and ask them out, because you will never get with these ladies

and you say your just a friend, oh baby you, got what i need, but you way your just a friend, you say your just a friend :)

get them drunk and then go for it :silly:

you could be the friends with benefits :)

Archived